Jump to content
game

Mario Items For Animal Crossing New Horizon (March 1st)


RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

 

That pipe! :giveup:

Won't be needing bridges anymore now, YAAASSS!! :party:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phaye Monster

These are all so cute though, I’ll literally be buying all of it straight away

I wonder if you’re limited to 2 pipes

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

These are all so cute though, I’ll literally be buying all of it straight away

I wonder if you’re limited to 2 pipes

 

48 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

 

That pipe! :giveup:

Won't be needing bridges anymore now, YAAASSS!! :party:

More than two pipes will send you to a random spot 

Link to post
Share on other sites

homomo
10 minutes ago, Eido said:

Expect an ACNH direct next month 

Yeah for sure.

Prob a one year/spring update 

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, homomo said:

Yeah for sure.

Prob a one year/spring update 

The Mario update has content dated until March 17

The 1 year anniversary is on the 20th 

The Sanrio amiibos will be available on the 26th 

I mean... It couldn't be clearer 

Link to post
Share on other sites

bionic
26 minutes ago, Eido said:

 

More than two pipes will send you to a random spot 

Really? Ew. I wanted them to be paired teleports like on Habbo Hotrl back in the day

Link to post
Share on other sites

homomo
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Really? Ew. I wanted them to be paired teleports like on Habbo Hotrl back in the day

Omg I haven’t heard Hannon Hotel in a long time. Memories of playing falling furni are coming back :giveup:

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, homomo said:

Omg I haven’t heard Hannon Hotel in a long time. Memories of playing falling furni are coming back :giveup:

Are you talking about Habbo Hotel?

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Just some heads up, the Mario update is available for download now.

I already receive the usual gift from Nintendo after an update. I love these Mario Bros wallpaper tho! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

chile im gonna need a big one year anniversary update because if the Mario stuff are all that we’re getting...i will throw hands 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...