Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato says she 'doesn't regret anything'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"Everything had to happen in order for me to learn the lessons that I learned," Demi told PEOPLE,while promoting her upcoming documentary series Dancing With The Devil.

"It was a painful journey, and I look back and sometimes I get sad when I think of the pain that I had to endure to overcome what I have, but I don't regret anything."

"I'm so proud of the person I am today,"

"I wanted to reveal it all for my fans and say this is who I am and this is where I'm at today and this is the journey that got me here, and if it helps you, then I hope that it can because that was ultimately my purpose in putting this out," 

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

thehanyo

I'm convinced people who say "no regrets" are just narcissists. I've done a lot of things I wish I could change or take back. 

cupcake GIF

Leblanc

In case people are about to drag her for saying this, as an ex-drug addict I kinda get why she is saying this, there's no point regretting anything now, it'll only lead to worse feelings and the bad places that can take you

I always let the good ones go

ZiggyZiggs
38 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I'm convinced people who say "no regrets" are just narcissists. I've done a lot of things I wish I could change or take back. 

cupcake GIF

I think what’s more narcissistic is you making her statement about you :ladyhaha:

40 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

cupcake GIF

Wth:laughga:

I literally have no regret in my life, and yet I struggle to be okay with what I look like, my voice, and even my personality

LaLuna

Regrets are a burden anyway. You make mistakes, some bigger than others, you learn from them and you move on. No point dwelling in the past. I'm sure she means here struggles have made her wiser and stronger.

If she doesn't regret "anything", then she hasn't really learned anything.

She overdosed, had multiple strokes, a heart attack, and still can't drive because of vision impairment. She ought to regret the entire drug use, imo.

32 minutes ago, Fresco said:

More like the opposite way... if you actually regret, I'm not sure you can learn from it because you focus on the past instead of focusing on the present/future

Chromatica Island
49 minutes ago, Fresco said:

She overdosed, had multiple strokes, a heart attack, and still can't drive because of vision impairment. She ought to regret the entire drug use, imo.

I kinda agree, I still feel bad for her though, no one should go through that, I would regret it though. I've never done drugs (never plan to) so idk her perspective on this.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

21 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

More like the opposite way... if you actually regret, I'm not sure you can learn from it because you focus on the past instead of focusing on the present/future

But people can still live a happy and productive present, while having sadness or disappointment about something in the past. The past is the past the future is yet to be.

Also, I don't think drug addicts can truly stop using and be successful in their treatment until they have regret, and choose to change. I'm going out on a limb there because I've never personally been addicted to drugs. But I've read about AA a little.

3 hours ago, thehanyo said:

cupcake GIF

Nah, at some point you just learn to live with your past and your mistakes. Perspective is everything, sometimes it's better to think this way instead of "series of mistakes" or smth.

DiamondHeart326
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I think what’s more narcissistic is you making her statement about you :ladyhaha:

I ****ing love you we need to be best friends 🤣

DiamondHeart326
2 hours ago, Fresco said:

But people can still live a happy and productive present, while having sadness or disappointment about something in the past. The past is the past the future is yet to be.

Also, I don't think drug addicts can truly stop using and be successful in their treatment until they have regret, and choose to change. I'm going out on a limb there because I've never personally been addicted to drugs. But I've read about AA a little.

Actually the first sign of mending addiction is to take accountability and amend those you hurt and then moving on. I think she doesn't regret because it took her almost dying to find her bottom and therefore she discovered she wants to live and so she chose to get better. You can't live with regrets and be emotionally and mentally stable, healing any trauma is that way not just addiction. You can't change it so you go through the stages of grief for the situation and you move into acceptance. 

Agunimon
7 hours ago, thehanyo said:

cupcake GIF

Yeah seriously. Like waving at someone who wasn’t waving to you. Ugh. My skin is crawling thinking about it. 

Archived