đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Adelita
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

By golden team, you mean Laurieann that kept taking credit for everything and Troy who saw Gaga only as his cash cow? I think she's good with her current collaborators, thank you very much.

I didn't ask for a cupcake opinion, I said mine and that's it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adelita
4 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

But the people she's talking about are that so-called "golden team" :laughga:

No, she's talking about Bobby and other useless people around Gaga.

Wendy x LAG :green:  

I wanna know who set up this toxic queen interview.. of course Wendy had to go there, asking about the split.

LAG was gracious enough but she seems confused, more likely she’s exaggerating some details. The timeline... She mentions all of the yes-men but I feel like she is also manipulative, spinning things as largely her creation. I don’t believe that Gaga has acknowledged her publicly since, and it also seems that hasn’t happened privately, either. Understandable :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

I think it was pretty clear to anyone who has observed Gaga's career for a while that she enjoys surrounding herself with Yes-men and doesn't like a lot of push and pull from other creatives around her. It's her way or the high way which is nice in theory because it would suggest the artist knows what they want and how to execute their vision but Gaga's issue has always been execution. She knows what she wants, she has a vision but she usually needs other creatives to rope in her ideas a bit and make them more coherent. We can see she struggled with that during ARTPOP...an era I love but I can also view in hindsight as being rather messy. This messyness has also persisted through other eras after that but to a lesser degree indicating that Gaga and her team learned to rope in ideas a little more BUT they still dont know how to properly execute many of them leaving the execution of concepts, videos, performances etc...to seem rather sloppy in recent years (not always of course!) but it is what it is is.

5 minutes ago, dit said:

I think it was pretty clear to anyone who has observed Gaga's career for a while that she enjoys surrounding herself with Yes-men and doesn't like a lot of push and pull from other creatives around her. It's her way or the high way which is nice in theory because it would suggest the artist knows what they want and how to execute their vision but Gaga's issue has always been execution. She knows what she wants, she has a vision but she usually needs other creatives to rope in her ideas a bit and make them more coherent. We can see she struggled with that during ARTPOP...an era I love but I can also view in hindsight as being rather messy. This messyness has also persisted through other eras after that but to a lesser degree indicating that Gaga and her team learned to rope in ideas a little more BUT they still dont know how to properly execute many of them leaving the execution of concepts, videos, performances etc...to seem rather sloppy in recent years (not always of course!) but it is what it is is.

Exactly my thought too. 

Also remember during carpool karaoke she said "at the end of the day I'm the boss" :trollga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

I didn't ask for a cupcake opinion, I said mine and that's it.

Facts aren't a matter of opinion, but go off I guess.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Adelita said:

No, she's talking about Bobby and other useless people around Gaga.

Bobby? Useless? :rip:

This statement alone shows how tone deaf you really are to Gaga's team and therefore shouldn't be making ignorant claims. You're acting like Gaga can't handle herself or her career.

Adelita
1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

This statement alone shows how tone deaf you really are to Gaga's team and therefore shouldn't be making ignorant claims. You're acting like Gaga can't handle herself or her career.

You really have problems with interpretation. What does the fact that Gaga is surrounded by mediocre professionals have to do with her? This has nothing to do with her. :awkney:

Adelita
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Facts aren't a matter of opinion, but go off I guess.

I must remind you that your opinion is only a fact in your head x.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

tenor.gif

chromaticainmyhead
23 hours ago, dit said:

this. It appears that the Haus consists of minds that are very keen on creating concepts with Gaga that take months of months of preparation with a perfectly thought out theme, aesthetic, promo schedule and intellectual concept but fails to react to unexpected events that happen when the era is out and about. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Loyalty

I’ve got the book guys and I’m almost halfway through it, there’s been mention of Gaga, but no details so far. She’s laying the foundation for the tea (I hope:derpga:)

Ladle Ghoulash

Not all y'all trying to reclaim Laurieann when she basically claimed that she was the creative genius behind Gaga's persona.

Archived