Jump to content
news

Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team


TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
Just now, Varys said:

I was going to post this damn.

She called Gaga a sweet girl so :heart:

Yes, it seems like she holds nothing against Gaga today. I was surprised she said they worked up until Joanne. I thought it was The Edge of Glory or MTN days?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

up until Joanne?! i had no idea she was still with Gaga during the ARTPOP era (?)

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

Wendy insists on calling her Stefani (Germada) like she's her best friend and she hasn't even met her :laughga: 

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

TheFame Monster
Just now, dolce vita said:

up until Joanne?! i had no idea she was still with Gaga during the ARTPOP era (?)

I thought that it was until mid BTW. Laurie Anne said:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

numb the flame

Oh god I see this thread being mess after Laurieanne said she was surrounded by "yes men"

OT: I thought Laurieanne had said some shady things about Gaga in the past, did she say stuff or have I made all of that up? Laurieanne seems like she's a decent person in this video. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

buzzkill
Just now, austincola said:

I REALLY thought they ended things during the BTW era. She has to be lying.. 😂😂

me too right after you and i... right? :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites

She spilled. :vegas:

 

Also they broke up around the time “Judas” came out, I don’t know who’s she trying to fool here.

🌹 free britney 🌹
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...