Idk but I'm pretty excited about:

-Pyra in smash

-New Star Wars game

-Skyward Sword

-and Hades that I've been dying to play. :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

jimmytimestep

suuucchhhh a bummer of a direct.

Our big announcements were more Wii rehash with Skyward Sword (love the game, but I mean...come on) and another freaking Splatoon which doesn't even release until 2022? 

WHERE are the details on Metroid? Why are they pushing development of SPLATOON over Metroid?

BleepBloop

Wtf is this:poot:

Half of the newly announced games coming in 2022????? What happened to "focusing on games coming in the first half of the year"

jimmytimestep
Just now, Lion Heart said:

Idk but I'm pretty excited about:

-Pyra in smash

-New Star Wars game

-Skyward Sword

-and Hades that I've been dying to play. :excited2:

hades is avail now, you can download it on the eshop. 

Lion Heart
Just now, jimmytimestep said:

hades is avail now, you can download it on the eshop. 

THE PHYSICAL version. Sorry you're the second person to tell me this. :sweat:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

jimmytimestep
Just now, Sneaky said:

Wtf is this:poot:

Half of the newly announced games coming in 2022????? What happened to "focusing on games coming in the first half of the year"

There must be some serious development issues going on behind the scenes. I mean, they push a new SquareEnix RPG to us with no title, seeking feedback, that's not due to be fully released until 2022?!?!

alsemanche

I wish they didnt do a direct at all tbh. They set expectations very high and well.. most people are nowhere near satisfied. They could have announced the "big" games in a mini direct or just regular announcements without hyping up their fans over this. 

I was really expecting some metroid news, some zelda preview at least, that kind of stuff. idk meh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Phaye Monster

This Mario Golf game looks fun, I might get it. When they mentioned 3D World + Bowser’s Fury I was like omg dlc?? Which was kind of sad. 
I really need to get into the Zelda games. 
Splatoon 3 is a surprise because I didn’t think Nintendo liked having two sequels on the same console, but if the Switch is going to be around until 2024 I think they’ll have to. 
also the like/dislike ratio on the DC Super Hero Girls video is tragic but the show is kind of cute and the trailer made me nostalgic for all the hyper-girly Bratz and Winx games I used to have on the DS

Honestly though I’m mostly excited for the AC update. Warp pipes on your island?? I’m so excited. And it’s coming a lot sooner than expected. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

also the like/dislike ratio on the DC Super Hero Girls video is tragic but the show is kind of cute and the trailer made me nostalgic for all the hyper-girly Bratz and Winx games I used to have on the DS

they really can't expect us to be hyped about yet another sword fighter tbh, especially one that no one has ever asked for or mentioned idk  

alsemanche

I just realized that they also ignored Bayonetta 3 and now im furious 

blackpink

miitopia looks so good! i enjoyed the 3ds game so i love the addition of wigs and makeup, my gay ass is living :messga:
splatoon 3 looks amazing too!

im slightly disappointed that they didn’t share any other animal crossing features in this direct but im guessing they’ll wait until the mario items come out to announce more things.

34 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I just realized that they also ignored Bayonetta 3 and now im furious 

Your comments on this thread are 100% my thoughts

Archived