💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
game

Nintendo Direct 2/17

Sneaky

YES IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING, Nintendo's first main Direct since September 2019 is finally happening.

Expectations?

Edited by Sneaky
Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • YAAAS 15

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

I don’t expect anything Pokemon related. Maybe something small to celebrate Zelda anniversary. 
 

justice for Pokémon platinum 

buy bionic
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido

50 MINUTEEEES Yeahhh

 

Zelda Anniversary direct teasing for Friday or Thursday or BOTW2 

Pokémon will have its own direct next week 

Bayo 3

Smash next fighter 

ACNH next update or a teasing for Year 2 

 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
1 minute ago, Eido said:

50 MINUTEEEES Yeahhh

 

Zelda Anniversary direct teasing for Friday or Thursday or BOTW2 

Pokémon will have its own direct next week 

Bayo 3

Smash next fighter 

ACNH next update or a teasing for Year 2 

 

I'm willing to sell my left kidney for Bayo 3. So I really hope to see that

Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RahrahWitch

I just want a BOTW 2 tease and I'll be happy.

Pokemon next week too hopefully :lolly: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Please be new Mario Kart and/or Zelda

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

PLEASE TALK ABOUT METROID ALREADY I BEG 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

But realistically I think it'll be a new smash fighter, some ACNH updates, something related to zelda (maybe another botw2 tease or something else?) and.. idk what else to fill the 50 minutes omg. This ill definitely be exciting though

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

But realistically I think it'll be a new smash fighter, some ACNH updates, something related to zelda (maybe another botw2 tease or something else?) and.. idk what else to fill the 50 minutes omg. This ill definitely be exciting though

They must have at least one big game ready for this half of the year tbh!

Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
homomo

OMG YES YES YES

i honestly feel they are going to end with “oh yeah, and we have just one more thing to show you...” then immediately cut to a new trailer for Breath of the Wild 2, coming holiday 2021.

omg I would cry if this happens

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Is it time again for Splatoon sequel? The last one was 3 years ago. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenty

YASS I was waiting for that

I plan to buy a Switch today :vegas:

Can't wait

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Also, I think they will announce one big Mario game to coincide with their Mario World in Japan which will open this year. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
7 minutes ago, homomo said:

OMG YES YES YES

i honestly feel they are going to end with “oh yeah, and we have just one more thing to show you...” then immediately cut to a new trailer for Breath of the Wild 2, coming holiday 2021.

omg I would cry if this happens

BOTW 2 is for sure coming this year

Can't you try to feel? Never seen the future so real
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pablo

Zelda better be at least mentioned!!!!

Don't visit my profile

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...