💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Claudia Conway’s American Idol audition

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

She can sing, but I wonder if she would've advanced if her parents weren't famous. 

She/Her/Hers

Galagala

Omg wow this personal background from a American Idol participant is enough shocking to me.

Kellyanne is definitely talented in spinning and gaslighting, which is a powerful skill and it's such a shame that she is a toxic parent :bradley: She uses her skills to spin her daughter into a childhood trauma :fatcat:

she sometimes gave me Lorde vibes on face structure plus singing

She has a nice voice, honestly more pure than most of whats out there, she just really has no breath control. But than again shes a teenager. I can see this girl having some perspective, she seems motivated enough

13 minutes ago, LadyDelRey said:

Poor thing looks just like her mother 

Criticizing the looks of an abused child by comparing them to their abuser, classy.

NYC Monster
19 minutes ago, Chic said:

Criticizing the looks of an abused child by comparing them to their abuser, classy.

Not even, don't try to stir up a problem. Was just making a comment that Claudia looks like her mom and that I'm sad for her because of the situation and how abusive Kellyanne is 

reallydima

I think she should have chosen a song not by Adele, but did alright with it. I hope she is getting joy out of singing, that’s what matters. 

Runway

“When you sing when we were young, think about when you were young”  💀

I guess she never went back to college like she said she would 

iizwhoiiz

Blah. I wouldn’t have advanced her on her skills of singing, it was very average and mediocre. Reminds me of a high school talent show.

Archived