💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry new snippet

Lighter

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I dont want any "sad" songs anymore... I want bops like "Last friday night" "this is how we do" and birthday... and international smile

EDIT: I AM A KATYCAT - I LOVE KATY!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD

Why did she have to tell us that she is goingo to sleep?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby

is it circus music 0:08:oprah:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Xoxo Adriana

it’s giving me “not like the movies” mixed with lullaby vibes:wub: if this is on katy’s next album i won’t be mad at all.

katy’s team didn’t seem mad about that “energy” leak (smile outtake), so i’m surprised they’re taking this leak so seriously, so it’s probably for an upcoming album.

...is KP6 even coming anytime soon??

Helxig
47 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Beautiful, but I stg if she didn't see Smile as a wake-up call and this is the sound of her next project...

anigif_sub-buzz-25061-1546980651-1.gif?o

She can make whatever the **** music she wants, she's a 36 year old grown woman and a mother

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Katy is realising new music? :excited: Damn she must really love her fans and she must be passionate about music :sara:

Even though Smile flopped hard and she was pregnant, she delivered visuals for all the songs and promote the hell of the album. She got my respect as an artist :hug:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

39 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She can make whatever the **** music she wants, she's a 36 year old grown woman and a mother

Damn ma... Is it really worth the trouble to take a comment from a 13s snippet so seriously to snap like that? Let alone if this comment comes from an actual Katy fan who wants her to do good, but why do I even have to explain myself...

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I dont want any "sad" songs... I want bops like "Last friday night" "this is how we do" and birthday... and international smile

Go stan Ava Max then? Katy is an artist and if you don't like her art don't listen to it :enigma:

Archived