💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani teases new song with an Aaliyah sample

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Brave. Fans are quite protective of Aaliyah’s catalog, but I think Normani will do it well. It sounds good so far. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

moonsago

She is literally perfect :cryga: I have so much faith in her career, I totally believe that she could be the next main pop girl, we need her, she can sing, dance, put on a show, she is gorgeous, charismatic, she just need MUSIC, if they mess her career up I am going to be so upset cause people with her potential are generational and don’t come around a lot. 

ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, Edu said:

It comforts me to know that Normani’s song will end up flopping like her previous attempts.

Why :triggered:

BUtterfield 8
32 minutes ago, Edu said:

It comforts me to know that Normani’s song will end up flopping like her previous attempts.

You seem nice :huntyga:

myluis617
3 hours ago, moonsago said:

She is literally perfect :cryga: I have so much faith in her career, I totally believe that she could be the next main pop girl, we need her, she can sing, dance, put on a show, she is gorgeous, charismatic, she just need MUSIC, if they mess her career up I am going to be so upset cause people with her potential are generational and don’t come around a lot. 

Nah I don't see that at all. To be the next main girl you gotta be pumping out material that's next level. Motivation was her perfect start and that hiatus she took did not help her. This song is not going to do much with her career tbh. I really had high hopes for her but it seems like she isn't really trying to be the next Main pop girl, her sexual appeal is only gonna take her so far. 

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, moonsago said:

It ain’t gonna happen for her sis.

Archived