Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna teases R9

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference with Rihanna stans is that they know how to drag her for new music in a humorous way. Little monsters just get really ugly and personal against Gaga and her team and it becomes quite toxic. 

SchwineLove
8 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

The difference with Rihanna stans is that they know how to drag her for new music in a humorous way. Little monsters just get really ugly and personal against Gaga and her team and it becomes quite toxic. 

yea, i wish gaga be a bit savage and unapologetic (not to blame the victim tho, sorry if i do)

Butters Stotch
19 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

OMG, this. They start harassing everyone that is supposedly working with her, and it's so embarrasing.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

austincola
41 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She is so cruel to her fans :bradley:

we really shouldn’t complain about Gaga :fatcat:

I don’t understand why people are saying she is “teasing” R9 all the time... She has said nothing about an album, yet every little snippet of music or mention of music, y’all take that as “teasing”, and then y’all go to demonizing her about how cruel she is too fans, and some of y’all go as far as to be bitter by saying that her music was “never that good” anyways.. 

Like be GRATEFUL that she has 8 solid albums for y’all to listen to while y’all wait for a new album!!’

23 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

yea, i wish gaga be a bit savage and unapologetic (not to blame the victim tho, sorry if i do)

Ikr, she could destroy so many of them with her shade but its just not who she wants to be. She chooses to keep her distance instead. It must be so disappointing to see though. 

15 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

OMG, this. They start harassing everyone that is supposedly working with her, and it's so embarrasing.

I honestly think people avoid working with her bc of the fandom. Every single time they bully her producers. 

Archived