funny

why was Eminem so SHOOK by Gaga?

Presto

Featured Posts

First at the 2009 vmas when she asked him to hold her award as she thanked God and the gays

rgxhdysaorkz.jpg

then in 2011, when he dissed her in a song ("ell Lady Gaga she can quit her job at the post office / She's still a male lady" wouldnt **** her with a ****"), he SCRAMBLED to come up with a reason for dissing her when asked about it

"I think Lady Gaga... as an artist - you know - uh.. her talent.. she's undeniable. that was one of them things where... *deep gulp*  sometimes I get- uh - uh... a joke in my head? and I kinda wanna share it with the world? so u'know, it was just one of them things.. it was all in good fun - it's hip hop - u know. but as far as the artist, she's dope. she's an incredible talent, so... *cowers and pretends to have to cough*"

chromatic puzea

he was scared of turning gay through osmosis when she touched him

that would be a my biggest eminenemy is me moment

then he dissed her to rap the gay away

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

Shipper

Cause Gaga is a strong independent woman that needs no permission.

Gaga is intimidating because she knows how use her appearance and sex appeal. She knows when to use it to feel empowering and powerful or to use it to seduce. She can do both. 

:golfclap:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Quartz

I mean, he did say that it was parody--that's his brand of hip hop. He really does respect her artistry.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Runway

He was still homophobic back then. Then he turned an “ally” when it was no longer profitable to be homophobic 

Mother of Puppies

I think in that interview he was kinda ashamed & embarassed.

Loads of artists (Lana, xtina etc) have said mean things like that before Gaga became a thing in the industry and I believe none of them would have thought that she would a) become that huge and b) that she would stick around for that long and c) that she truly is talented and not another "regular" popstar with no brains.

She actually became a bigger pop star (queen) than all of them together and I guess none of them expected that. :ohwell: I guess that is the best kind of backlash. :ally:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Iconic Bitch

The truth is in her lipstick (if you can see it behind the veil :lolga:)

Because behind every bitch stands an iconic one.

Archived