💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bedtime Story Video Remastered!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

I literary wished for the HD for a long time. One of my favorite songs and videos of MADONNA! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

elijahfan

One of the best videos ever. For those interested, it drew inspiration from The Color of Pomegranates, the same film referenced in the 911 video, hence some visual similarities and heavy symbolism allover.

Shawniqua Mendes

Well, I still think that this remastered version of the video looks better than the one from official Madonna channel.

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

IllusionLover
16 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

One of the best videos ever. For those interested, it drew inspiration from The Color of Pomegranates, the same film referenced in the 911 video, hence some visual similarities and heavy symbolism allover.

I can already see madonnanation trying to twist this saying that Gaga copied madge again :yennefer:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

“HD” :air:

Btw, does anyone know why they remaster these videos instead of just releasing them in their original quality? Like LoveGame, why did they remaster it when they had the original 4K version to release? 

GagaSine

Fun fact, the song was partially written by Björk!

Mark Romanek has directed some really incredible videos.

AJRocketMan
21 minutes ago, baazyll said:

Well, I still think that this remastered version of the video looks better than the one from official Madonna channel.

The resolution is the same. The difference is the colors are brighter on Madonna’s official channel. I think the OP is better.

Iconic Bitch

I -

Wow, amazing to see something new from her. You guessed it lol - I never saw this video! Great!

By the way... How do they remaster videos? Like, they were this HD when they were shot? But YouTube couldn't process the quality so it was uploaded LQ? Or do they edit the video somehow for it to be higher HD?

Because behind every bitch stands an iconic one.

shoful

I watched it this morning and just wow. This video desperately needed this! It looks fantastic now. Before so many parts were washed out

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived