💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor’s re-recordings elegible for Grammys

Spock

Featured Posts

Bleachella
21 minutes ago, Spock said:

But per the rules she can’t sunnita Love Story :selena: According to the Recording Academy, the only individual songs that are eligible for nominations are the new ones from the vault. Older songs cannot be nominated, only the album 

She can, just not for songwriting awards

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fishinmyhair

I mean.... i don't even really see a world where she submits these for anything. MAYBE the new songs, but like... idk, she literally already won album of the year for Fearless, what's she gonna do, submit it again thinking she's gonna win again?

Chromatography
1 hour ago, grigioboi said:

Oddly that’s the one I’m the most excited for, along with 1989. But somehow, I fear she won’t re-record it as it was released in 2017, maybe she’ll be like “well it’s only been 3 years since this one no need to redo it.” 

she definitely will. her burning hatred for scooter and the rest of his goonies is enough to push her to re-record rep asap. she doesn’t want him capitalizing off of her anymore, as she shouldn’t let him. queen sh!t

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

I mean.... i don't even really see a world where she submits these for anything. MAYBE the new songs, but like... idk, she literally already won album of the year for Fearless, what's she gonna do, submit it again thinking she's gonna win again?

Why not...she has 6 new songs and with Taylor they gonna be hits so it’s possible..And if she does this:new songs for every album can she submit different albums in different categories?

so Chromatica: The Journey Continues: We Survived Covid-19 Together With Kindness Special Edition

Is eligible?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, McSine said:

Well if this is allowed I want Gaga to re-record ARTPOP every year until it wins AOTY

And Shallow until it wins Record and Song of the year which it rightfully deserved

Jewels n Drugs

Wow i really do fear for the other gurliess :huntyga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Teletubby
1 hour ago, River said:

so Chromatica: The Journey Continues: We Survived Covid-19 Together With Kindness Special Edition

Is eligible?

yes, this year Black Pumas is nominated for AOTY with Deluxe (standard album released over year earlier) and their Deluxe version contains 5 covers, 4 live performances of songs from original album and only 3 new songs.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

President Biden
1 hour ago, River said:

Is eligible?

you are implying Gaga will actually release a rerelease. Never in a million years.

Chromatica is over. It’s time to move on 

I got drunk

I highly highly doubt she will submit these at all unless she does Vault tracks for each album and those take off on the charts. 

I think people are forgetting why she is really re-recording these. Yes, it’s the principle of not having some random jackass owning your art when they contributed nothing to it. But the other huge part is to devalue the originals so he will make nothing off selling them and so movie, tv, and commercials choose her version over his. Her older music is very popular in the commerical/soundtrack industry. 

Archived