💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor’s re-recordings elegible for Grammys

Spock

Featured Posts

A Recording Academy spokesperson says “Current eligibility guidelines would allow for the new performances and albums to be eligible if they were recorded within the last five years. However, none of the older songs would be eligible for songwriting awards.”

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) will include six “never-before-released songs from the vault." Would those songs be eligible?

According to the Academy, the new performances would be eligible in performance categories if they were recorded within the last five years. The songs would be eligible in songwriting categories if they are new songs (previously unreleased in any form).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/9525130/taylor-swift-fearless-re-recording-grammys-eligible/

it’s over for the other girlies I’m afraid 

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
Just now, Bambino said:

How many albums is she re-recording?

Right up to 1989, 5 albums. She can’t re-record Reputation till next year

Together You And I!

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

That's so JoJo of her

DontCallMeAlice
8 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Oddly that’s the one I’m the most excited for, along with 1989. But somehow, I fear she won’t re-record it as it was released in 2017, maybe she’ll be like “well it’s only been 3 years since this one no need to redo it.” 

Padam.

Better Day
4 minutes ago, grigioboi said:

Oddly that’s the one I’m the most excited for, along with 1989. But somehow, I fear she won’t re-record it as it was released in 2017, maybe she’ll be like “well it’s only been 3 years since this one no need to redo it.” 

I think she will as she doesn’t own it as far as I am lead to believe. 

Together You And I!

FATCAT

There's no way her or her team would flood the submissions with old work, they'll definitely be focusing on new work

Purr more, hiss less.

Better Day
17 minutes ago, swakby said:

Damn she’s gonna milk this so much, hope she releases a brand new album next year. 

She literally released two 17 track albums last year :laughga: She’s re-recording her albums because Scooter Braun bought her masters without her consent

Together You And I!

Archived