Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga OREO's TikTok

Dadru

Featured Posts

That's my sleep paralysis demon. 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Helxig

Is that Gaga standing there waiting for us to bang the gong? To crash the critics saying 'is it right or is it wrong?'

Because if so... that should be our reaction to everything when people are critical of her :laughga:  

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

This collab has been one of the best she's ever done. I just saw Steven Van Zandt's wife ( one of Bruce Springsteen's E Street banders) tweeting about buying them. She usually hates modern pop culture things but she said they were too cute not to buy 

JazzGa
35 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

This collab has been one of the best she's ever done. I just saw Steven Van Zandt's wife ( one of Bruce Springsteen's E Street banders) tweeting about buying them. She usually hates modern pop culture things but she said they were too cute not to buy 

It's crazy how viral these are going :ladyhaha: A real cultural phenomenon. Every non-monster I've offered a Chromoreo to has been like "o omg are those the gaga cookies? i saw thos online what are they like? o: " 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived