Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor announces “Love Story“ re-recorded + Fearless with 26 tracks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

she also capitalized A P R N N in the message slide.

APR = April

NN = Ninth 

She capitalised APRIL NINTH within the message slide, its all there...

It's a long lead time, which makes me sure there are more surprises in the coming weeks from this album and beyond! Starting with the new HAIM collab next week on their deluxe album

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

With all due respect to her -- as she is clearly a hard worker -- don't all these releases and re-releases come off as a bit disingenuous?  It seems so unnecessary and a quick money grab.  I'm not a big fan of hers, so I could be very wrong.  Glad her fans get to have some excitement practically every month lol

gagaxsebert
5 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

With all due respect to her -- as she is clearly a hard worker -- don't all these releases and re-releases come off as a bit disingenuous?  It seems so unnecessary and a quick money grab.  I'm not a big fan of hers, so I could be very wrong.  Glad her fans get to have some excitement practically every month lol

I can see where you're coming from but folklore & evermore were probably made out of boredom & creativity during lockdown.

As for the re-releases, it's because she wants to own her past music as she was never given the chance

Used to be HighRoad

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Money grab? I think you mean Scooter. She’s trying to actually make money from her old music.  I think is brave and amazing. 

Ryusei

It includes Today Was A Fairytale too, queen of not leaving songs behind :bradley: The tracklist is on her website but the bonus tracks are not named yet. 

unknown.png?width=337&height=609 

Musery

bionic

W

2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It includes Today Was A Fairytale too, queen of not leaving songs behind :bradley: The tracklist is on her website but the bonus tracks are not named yet. 

I wonder what the bonus tracks are :gum:

buy bionic

Summerboi14
10 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Like others said Folklore and Evermore were boredom and re-recordings have a meaning for her. She only offers her fans the opportunity to buy her stuff. They can buy it or not. It's not Taylor's decision. 

Summerboi14
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I hope the bonus tracks are re-recorded too. Imagine her youth voice after 20 new songs. 

Chromatography
26 minutes ago, Autumn said:

WAIT THE FACT THAT THERE'S UNRELEASED TRACKS MEANS WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET THE 10 MINUTE ALL TOO WELL AND SOLO VERSION OF BABE PLEASE THIS IS TOO MUCH

on fearless tho? doesn’t she plan to re-record Red, it’d make more sense for it to show up on that one

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’ve read that love story gonna have a new mv is this true?

I've heard this rumour too. Because Love Story is going to have a golden aesthetic people think it's a continuation on Willow because of the golden invisible string.

It seems strange to me though if she's doing new mv's. Not sure how I fully feel about it 

Used to be HighRoad

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Money grab? I think you mean Scooter. She’s trying to actually make money from her old music.  I think is brave and amazing. 

not even make money, which yes of course, but she gets to reclaim again what’s hers. that’s powerful

Ryusei
Just now, MillionReasons07 said:

I hope the bonus tracks are re-recorded too. Imagine her youth voice after 20 new songs. 

I'm guessing they'll be with her current voice too. I suppose she didn't even record some of them. Unless they're some of the leaked unreleaseds, but even then it'll be a new recording for sure. 

1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

on fearless tho? doesn’t she plan to re-record Red, it’d make more sense for it to show up on that one

She's re-recording Debut - Rep yes i think the user just meant they're excited for Red to be re-released :ladyhaha:

Musery

Archived