mte. the difference is really small. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 hours ago, Spock said:

It sounds identical to the original, the mind of a mastermind :giveup:

I love how tasteless people like this always like to point out that she’s white and use that as an insult :rip: 

Her voice is more mature in this version, you can tell its improved :giveup:

End Racism Now

thefamebitch

I think she’s a genius for doing this and adding new tracks to incentivize people to purchase it, if it counts towards her original certifications she’s about to get a ton more I think! 

Thomas P

Where is the song expected to chart next week? I checked the apple music charts and it’s doing really great.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Kinda off-topic, but couldn't Gaga re-record DWUW without R. Kelly (maybe change up some lyrics if she needs to) and re-release the song on ARTPOP again? Maybe even having Christina on it too?

could mean anything

Concertaholic

I love it and how her voice sounds stronger and more mature, I just wish she just had a slightly more country twang on some of the words. The country accent is a little stronger on the original version.

Miichael

I'm lowkey confused by the lyrics in Love Story and have been since I heard the original when she says "my daddy said stay away from Juliet". Isn't she meant to be the character of Juliet in the song? How can she stay away from herself :huh:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I'm lowkey confused by the lyrics in Love Story and have been since I heard the original when she says "my daddy said stay away from Juliet". Isn't she meant to be the character of Juliet in the song? How can she stay away from herself :huh:

he was telling romeo to “stay away from juliet”

FentyGa
12 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Where is the song expected to chart next week? I checked the apple music charts and it’s doing really great.

#2 behind Drivers License, as of today

it’ll probably surpass it

Archived