💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

GMA Posts 89 Dots Related To Taylor

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

i don't know Taylor's discography well but maybe the 89 re-recorded songs?

Maybe :billie: could also be the 1989 album.. dam her for calling an album that 

Musery

IllusionLover
21 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

If we get 1989 rerecorded I will lose my mind. Better yet all the albums rerecorded. 

Aren't we supposed to get all the albums re-recorded? I don't think she'll just record some songs and leave the rest to BMR.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

gagaxsebert

Someone on TikTok theorised that it's either 1989 or TS-1989 (87 songs in total) with 2 unreleased tracks added on.

Used to be HighRoad

SharGaga
14 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

Someone on TikTok theorised that it's either 1989 or TS-1989 (87 songs in total) with 2 unreleased tracks added on.

I think this. She did say she was thinking about adding Better Man (song she wrote and gave to a country group) to the RED album. She also gave another song Babe written for RED to another artist and was featured on it. I guess we'll wait and see.

SharGaga
18 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Aren't we supposed to get all the albums re-recorded? I don't think she'll just record some songs and leave the rest to BMR.

Yes we are! I have a strong feeling we'll be able to listen to all her rerecorded albums in 17 hours!:bradley:

Pop Music

come thru detective swifties! :trollga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Chuckles

Why has this reply not being posted? I'm ready to stan again tbh...

THERE ARE 89 DOTS OVER-ALL AND ALL OF HER SONGS ON HER PREVIOUS ALBUM (EXCEPT REP) WOULD EQUAL TO 89 TS- 12 Fearless Plat- 18 Speaknow Del- 21 Red Del- 20 1989- 18 = 89 THAT MEANS SHE ALREADY FINISHED RE RECORDING HER FIRST 5 ALBUMS OMG AHHHH Taylor is coming #TaylorOnGMA

Pop Music

my excitement is so high rn 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Teletubby

announcements of announcements are really a thing now :derpga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived