Sign in to follow this  
digital art

"Claws" Ultra-wide Wallpaper

FATCAT

I made this wallpaper for my own personal use & thought I'd share in case someone else had an ultra-wide monitor and loved this photoshoot as much as I did :heart: (5120x1440)

Gaga-Chromatica-Ultrawide-Claw.png

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagafan212

Would you be able to make it in a MacBook 13in air size? It’d so iconic. You’re super talented!! 

ACE
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tony
On 2/10/2021 at 6:41 PM, FATCAT said:

I made this wallpaper for my own personal use & thought I'd share in case someone else had an ultra-wide monitor and loved this photoshoot as much as I did :heart: (5120x1440)

Gaga-Chromatica-Ultrawide-Claw.png

I LOVE IT 😻 

It looks so beautiful. Thank you 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why. 
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
On 2/25/2021 at 4:49 AM, gagafan212 said:

Would you be able to make it in a MacBook 13in air size? It’d so iconic. You’re super talented!! 

Just seeing this :) Sure I can give it a go

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

@gagafan212

I couldn't fit all 3 into the frame without cluttering the overlaps, so here's a version that stays true to the same form factor <3

Gaga-Chromatica-Macbook-Light.png

Also here's a dark version for that dark-mac aesthetic

Gaga-Chromatica-Macbook-Dark.png

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Please share the PNG :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Please share the PNG :sis:

200.gif

but they are png

Purr more, hiss less.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

200.gif

but they are png

I mean the transparent ones :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean the transparent ones :flower:

oh oh oh oh sure

Gaga-Chromatica-Ultrawide-Claw-transpare

Purr more, hiss less.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

oh oh oh oh sure

Gaga-Chromatica-Ultrawide-Claw-transpare

 

Thank you :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ やれやれだわ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
On 2/10/2021 at 7:41 PM, FATCAT said:

I made this wallpaper for my own personal use & thought I'd share in case someone else had an ultra-wide monitor and loved this photoshoot as much as I did :heart: (5120x1440)

Gaga-Chromatica-Ultrawide-Claw.png

this is amazing, the cut is perfect, wich software do u use?

you do the artwork for GGD? it's always top notch and i love your avis

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
15 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

this is amazing, the cut is perfect, wich software do u use?

you do the artwork for GGD? it's always top notch and i love your avis

 

I use photoshop, and no I’m just a mod, Admin handles all that :)

Purr more, hiss less.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I use photoshop, and no I’m just a mod, Admin handles all that :)

but i saw this claws artwork on the main page chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

but i saw this claws artwork on the main page chicago blackhawks hockey GIF

Just a coincidence haha :fatcat:

Purr more, hiss less.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...