Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LVMH to close Rihanna’s fashion line Fenty

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, weed said:

well with Gaga it's diff bc she is in fact triconic, so she can do HL, movies, and oreos together :sis:

Fixed it for u :kiss:

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

Pop Stars are meant for H&M, Adidas/Nike collabs, those stores common people aka the public go to, leave the luxury fashion houses to designers tbh

100% especially when there fan bases don't really shop i luxury fashion, hence why Beyonce does Ivy Park with adidas and when Rihanna did one with River island.

JusKeepBreathin

I thought I was too soon for a full fashion line. She is only 32. She has plenty of time to open one up later.  

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The brand lacks desirability and vision (besides being Rihanna's own brand) Thus it failed to cater to its target market. The price point is also a major issue, majority of her fans cannot afford it. While the demographic who can afford it would rather spend on fashion houses that are well-established even if they like her Music and Make Up. :oprah:

gotharunway.com

Hopefully she could re-launch it in the future with a more accessible, affordable venture!

3 points in and ready for more

Lion Heart

She could always Rih-launch post-covid.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived