💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney is aware of Framing Britney Spears doc

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-aware-of-new-unauthorized-documentary-about-her-life-source-says-160220%3famp

Britney Spears is aware of The New York Times' newly released documentary about her life. A source tells ET that the 39-year-old singer first heard about Framing Britney Spears through her team. The unauthorized project premiered on FX and Hulu last Friday and explores everything from Britney's rise to fame to her portrayal in the media, along with her ongoing conservatorship battle with her father, Jamie Spears. "She's always made aware of any important new releases that pertain to her life and career, and this was no different," the source says. "She hasn't seen the documentary because she never likes to focus on what others say about her." One topic from the documentary that a lot of fans on social media have been reacting to is Britney's former relationship with *NSYNC superstar Justin Timberlake. Footage from the early 2000s shows Britney being put in the hot seat and questioned about her role in the highly publicized breakup, while Justin was seemingly idolized. During a sit-down interview with Diane Sawyer from 2003, for example, Britney is asked, "Justin has gone on television and pretty much said you broke his heart. You did something that caused him so much pain, so much suffering. What did you do?" Meanwhile, in a New York radio interview, Justin was asked if he and Britney had ever slept together, to which he jokingly replied, "OK, yeah, I did it!"

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

vyniildisk

Britney watching FBS creeping octavia spencer GIF by #MAmovie

jokes aside, i hope this doesn't put too much pressure on her and other hand it makes her happy that people out there is trying to help her cause

i hope she is not mad at this efforts.

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Britney watching FBS creeping octavia spencer GIF by #MAmovie

jokes aside, i hope this doesn't put too much pressure on her and other hand it makes her happy that people out there is trying to help her cause

i hope she is not mad at this efforts.

I laughed :air:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

WORLDofGAGA

I really hope things turn around for the better for Britney and she gets to tell her story and live her life how she wants 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Bradley
46 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I find it weird that her bf watched it but not her :confused:

It's not that weird to watch the documentary about someone you love. You naturally want to know what they say about your girlfriend.

As for Britney, she has the right to want to watch it or not, if she doesn't feel comfortable watching it, I don't see how that's weird either.

bloody g

Britney's situation is truly horrifying... yet she remains so joyful and full of light. It makes me angry!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived