Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who next for the Superbowl Half time show?

Cello

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

bands are boring af

pcd-fire-gif.gif?auto=format&fit=fill&q=

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I would love Miley to do it but I think she needs guests and/or a co-headliner. Love her but if Shakira and J Lo couldn't do it alone then Miley definitely shouldn't be able to. :shrug:

7 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

She would probably bring Lil Nas X and Billy to do an Old Town Road remix. Which would be pretty iconic.

Ohhh I love this idea!

Ok here's what I propose :gaycat: 

- We Can't Stop

- Night Crawling (with Billy Idol)

- Edge of Midnight (with Stevie Nicks)

- Wrecking Ball / The Climb (Mash-Up)

- Old Town Road (with Billy Ray and Lil Nas X)

- Party in the USA

Regina George

Britney is long overdue... Imagine the HUGE comeback at the SB stage :bradley: She has more than enough hits to do it and the thing is everyone knows her songs.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

pcd-fire-gif.gif?auto=format&fit=fill&q=

BLACKPINK would be bettah

but yes, i forgot about girl bands, i tend to think of Bands at like idk ummm 5SOS 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Britney is long overdue... Imagine the HUGE comeback at the SB stage :bradley: She has more than enough hits to do it and the thing is everyone knows her songs.

This. If her situation finally improves this year, with more and more people being aware of her predicament, I can't imagine anyone else than her for next SB. I don't even care if she lip-syncs, we owe her that.

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I’d be nervous for hers. Like she has the discography but I really don’t think her recent dancing would translate well to TV. Whenever I see those Vegas videos, to me, it looks like just a bunch of walking and moving her arms. I’d love it if she pulled it off though and dropped a new album or something :firega:

Stephen

Britney would be a dream but I'd be too afraid of the media backlash... "she's lazy, she's lipping" etc.

Plus she's not performing at all so :bradley:

MadreMonster
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I would love Miley to do it but I think she needs guests and/or a co-headliner. Love her but if Shakira and J Lo couldn't do it alone then Miley definitely shouldn't be able to. :shrug:

Ohhh I love this idea!

Ok here's what I propose :gaycat: 

- We Can't Stop

- Night Crawling (with Billy Idol)

- Edge of Midnight (with Stevie Nicks)

- Wrecking Ball / The Climb (Mash-Up)

- Old Town Road (with Billy Ray and Lil Nas X)

- Party in the USA

And let’s add Can’t Be Tamed in that set list too please :enigma:

Anderson123

P!nk and Rihanna have been asked to perform before but don't think they're gonna do it because of that situation. HONESTLY I've been waiting years to see Daft Punk take that stage and last night could've been their chance, maybe they just don't want to and that's ok.

A more realistic option I'd say is Queen + Adam Lambert or Metallica, I don't know why they haven't done it yet. I'm just tired of popstars to be honest, they need something different.

RAMROD

Rhenna said she don't wanna go there cos of racist behaviour of the people in NFL. This was when Kapernick case was hot.

So unless she changes her minds in the few years after she says that, she likely still gonna refuse to perform there.

It would be fun though if she can.

Swift is very possible she have been more and more visual and theatrical in her shows. So she could always bring a lot of spectacles with her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cello
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

P!nk and Rihanna have been asked to perform before but don't think they're gonna do it because of that situation. HONESTLY I've been waiting years to see Daft Punk take that stage and last night could've been their chance, maybe they just don't want to and that's ok.

A more realistic option I'd say is Queen + Adam Lambert or Metallica, I don't know why they haven't done it yet. I'm just tired of popstars to be honest, they need something different.

Great call - Queen would absolutely kill it! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

it is time for a band :
♦ 2014 Bruno Mars
♦ 2015 Katy Perry
♦ 2016 Coldplay 
♦ 2017 Gaga 
♦ 2018 Justin Timberlake
♦ 2019 Maroon 5
♦ 2020 Shakira Jennifer Lopez
♦ 2021 The Weeknd 

with thus pattern, maybe I should automatically except a flop performance next time 💀

Archived