💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney would write to fan suffering with mental health every year

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She is the absolute sweetest :bradley:

The Director of 'Framing Britney Spears' shared this story from the POM Vegas era.

I heard this story that didn’t make it in the film: Felicia said Britney was judged for being herself. So if you were judged for being yourself, you related to her. She related to you. Felicia recounted many times queer people would tell Britney “You gave me courage because they judged you too.” And Britney was very moved by it.

One time this 14-year-old boy named David came in—this was during her Vegas residency—he wrote Britney this letter that he was struggling because he was gay and having mental health issues. He had attempted suicide. He expressed his love for her in this message, that as a kid, he had a lunchbox with her on it. And none of the kids would eat with him, so he would pretend to eat with Britney. In this letter, he wrote that her message made him want to live.

Felicia said that he gave her the letter and left. Britney read it and started crying and sent Felicia to get his address. Then Britney wrote him a letter back, and proceeded to write him every year. And she gave him tickets to come back. He said that he came back for the meet & greet, and said “If no one else ever says they’re proud of you, know that I’m proud of you.”

And this was in Vegas when she’d been under conservatorship. So it’s confusing to hear these cognisant, emotional stories about how she’s helping another person. And then she’s in this system designed for people who don’t know how to act in their own best interests.

FREE BRITNEY!!

Update Britney & David:

DamBfJPUwAAnd7S?format=jpg&name=large

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

BRITNEY IS A GODDESS :bradley:

She truly is too good for this world :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

She's a true sweetheart. No celibrity out there is more humble than her. I will NEVER understand why there are people who hate her

beaublue

This is such a beautiful story. They should’ve included it because not only does it show who Britney is as a person but that she is fully capable of functioning like any other adult. That she’s capable of deep caring, love, empathy & understanding. That she comprehends everything (not that it was ever a question).

I also loved the story of Brit & Felicia going home for Christmas & Britney went to the bank to take out $10,000 in hundred dollar bills & went door to door handing out $100 to people for Christmas. She’s such a strong caring woman, I hope she sees freedom soon. Her abusive father needs to be out of the picture.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

This is such a beautiful story. They should’ve included it because not only does it show who Britney is as a person but that she is fully capable of functioning like any other adult. That she’s capable of deep caring, love, empathy & understanding. That she comprehends everything (not that it was ever a question).

I also loved the story of Brit & Felicia going home for Christmas & Britney went to the bank to take out $10,000 in hundred dollar bills & went door to door handing out $100 to people for Christmas. She’s such a strong caring woman, I hope she sees freedom soon. Her abusive father needs to be out of the picture.

And that she just said " Merry Xmas" without even mentioning she was Britney! i wonder if people recognize her

How emotional this day has been! 

FrederickSpears

So sweet <3 She is genuinely such a sweetheart and a good person. Someone who has always truly loved her fans, Britney would literally keep every gift and letter fans gave her too. I bet she still has tons of them. She use to cover her tour bus with them and everything. She's a sweetheart, and this needs to be end. Jamie Spears needs to be removed and then the conservatorship needs to be REMOVED. You have stolen enough of her LIFE. It is all about control with her psycho father and he should be in prison.

Pop Music

wow tearing up rn

truly is the sweetest woman. #FreeBritney

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

MingersPrayer

I was expecting to be a little sceptical when watching ...but damn that human has been put through the ringer. If her ‘Blackout’ era was now, she’d be in a completely different position and be given the credit she deserves for the creative output. 

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

I was expecting to be a little sceptical when watching ...but damn that human has been put through the ringer. If her ‘Blackout’ era was now, she’d be in a completely different position and be given the credit she deserves for the creative output. 

The world treated her SO badly and laughed at her misfortune :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bryanspears

OMG I love David!!!! We are instagram and Twitter mutuals and he's the sweetest! He and Britney are so cute :fatcat:

Archived