💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition) OUT FEBRUARY 12th

nightadieu

Featured Posts

SharGaga

I love all 19 songs! She really effin delivered. One of my favorite albums for sure. Were Good and That Kind of Woman are bops. Normani never added anything to It Aint Me so glad she was cut. Not My Problem is different I like it. This hands one of the best dance pop records in the past few years. Her vocals, the melodies and the production are pristine, fresh yet nostalgic.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

The only new track I don’t like is not my problem. What is this ****? Some good in bed buuuullshit. I’d rather listen to yummy. 

fever remains my favorite track released after future nostalgia dropped.

Fever into we’re good into prisoner to if it ain’t me to that kind of woman is honestly such a good run. 

VasilisVas

The only song of the new ones that’s worth my while is That Kind of Woman. If it ain’t me might be a grower, but the rest are....:ohwell:

youandi

Shocked this isn't being talked about more

Yeah the format and lack of a couple of songs that were surely meant for this project is a bit strange although I suppose it's a nice welcome small side-b for those who love the original Future Nostalgia. I like the album but haven't been as blown away by it as a lot of fans have but adding most of these new songs in and changing the tracklist up a bit is really enhancing the album for me. Anyone else changed up the tracklist, what order are you putting things in? 

My current one is:

1. Future Nostalgia

2. Cool

3. Don't Start Now

4. Physical

5. Levitating

6. If It Ain't Me (This is pretty good, prefer it to Break My Heart, might swap them in the order)

7. We're Good (Not amazing but I like it and it makes the sound of the album a bit more mixed in a way that makes sense)

8. Un Dia (Wow, why does everyone dislike this one? I get it's not 'funky' like a lot of the album but it's got a early noughties-ness to the melody and does that 'tropical house' (?) style drop quite nicely imo)

9. Pretty Please 

10. Fever - Vantage Remix (I've chose this one for cohesion with the album and it's quite a nice remix which does funky but in a different way to the rest of the album, but I don't know whether it might be better to include the original as it helps vary the sound more and leads more into the 'future' side of things maybe)

11. Not My Problem (Not sure what I think of this one yet) 

12. Hallucinate

13. Break My Heart 

14. Love Again

15. That Kind Of Woman 

Luke78619

The Good In Bed slander in this thread :icega: it’s a fun bop you heaux

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

The Good In Bed slander in this thread :icega: it’s a fun bop you heaux

the only reason it’s a fun bop is because it’s so repetitive and lacks the lyrical content and depth every other song has on the album.... until not my problem said hello. That’s also what makes most people dislike it 

Teletubby
On 2/12/2021 at 12:18 AM, Regina George said:

She still says sleeping and cocaine :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Luke78619
45 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

That’s the clean edit, both versions on iTunes still say “sleeping and cocaine”

although this one still says “pissed” so i don’t think it’s for radio :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived