music news

Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition) OUT FEBRUARY 12th

nightadieu

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 hour ago, VanityQueen said:

Do you have the track? Could you please dm me :bon:

youtube 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/02/2021 at 1:08 PM, Mister G said:

I never said she was copying Chromatica. So no ma'am you have a seat.

Maam. I never said u said so. Do you understand English???... "So yall  can"..is a hypothetical statement on what could possibly happen in the future, relative to the statement you made. " yall" meaning more than one person,.. So you taking what i said personally is way off. Ill take the seat, u can take the floor luv. 

Teletubby

Twitter says Dua changed some lyrics 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Luke78619

The album is out in the U.K. :vegas:

for those who listened to the Were Good leak, the final is practically the same it just seems more “final”... basically a SL Demo vs SL final, barely noticeable differences but I’ve noticed an extra clap at the end of the first chorus, and the synths in the second chorus are slightly louder :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

The album is out in the U.K. :vegas:

for those who listened to the Were Good leak, the final is practically the same it just seems more “final”... basically a SL Demo vs SL final, barely noticeable differences but I’ve noticed an extra clap at the end of the first chorus, and the synths in the second chorus are slightly louder :) 

I was skeptical about Moonlight edition but the flow is kinda.. amazing? I am shook. I hate Not My Problem tho... 

Regina George
On 2/8/2021 at 6:40 PM, 777777777777777777 said:

Twitter says Dua changed some lyrics 

She still says sleeping and cocaine :billie:

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She still says sleeping and cocaine :billie:

I wonder if that’s some radio edit they’ve heard :green: the clean version on iTunes doesn’t change the chorus at all, but I doubt radios would let her get away with “cocaine” and “pissed” :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Jose P

That Kind Of Woman and If It Ain’t Me are the bops :giveup:

We’re Good is ehh and Not My Problem is an atrocity.

The other pre-existing singles are... there.

I LOVE what she did with That Kind of Woman. 

Really missing Normani on If It Ain't Me. The other two new songs are ...interesting. I really wish she refined the leaked B side songs (Ball and Chain, Love is Religion, etc). 

The added songs don't really seem like they fit in the "FN" world at all

robbiemalik

I wish That Kind Of Woman had a music video! Such a dreamy track:giveup: 

Mister G

If It Ain't Me and That Kind Of Woman are my favorites out of the 4 newer tracks. Not My Problem should have never been included. Girl was not playing. Calling it now; Future Nostalgia won :legend:

Cavadour

Another one here for If It Ain't Me and That kind Of Woman :music: I like the chords progression and vocals arrangement of We're Good. Meanwhile Not My Problem is a skip.

I'm not sure why but most of Dua's collaborations don't appeal to me. Especially rap guys inclusions.

Anyway. Good bump for FN !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Willeo Soeurs

Can't stand the excessive features and that abomination Not My Problem, hence i changed the tracklist :oops:

Screenshot-2021-02-12-at-10-49-49-AM.png

Archived