Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition) OUT FEBRUARY 12th

nightadieu

Featured Posts

Mister G
6 hours ago, Vico said:

So yall drag her "she's copying Chromatica".. No ma'am 

I never said she was copying Chromatica. So no ma'am you have a seat.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is giving all that we want ❤️
thank u dua. At least one is doing everything ...

where is gaga in the meanwhile? Is still deciding what to do with chromatica?

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, GagaCoop said:

Girl....

2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Girl....

It’s my opinion sis!

I’ve just listened to BERLIN Summer by Dua, how is possibile that is not in the tracklist? I’m so confused.

how is possible that Good in bed is in the standard edition and Berlin summer not even in the deluxe??

Regina George
7 minutes ago, GagaCoop said:

It’s my opinion sis!

I’ve just listened to BERLIN Summer by Dua, how is possibile that is not in the tracklist? I’m so confused.

how is possible that Good in bed is in the standard edition and Berlin summer not even in the deluxe??

That song was recorded for DL1.. Not FN

13 minutes ago, GagaCoop said:

11 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

She keeps putting Chromatica era/promo to shame. :giveup:

Great cover. Love the blueish tone. :heart:

And then when someone slightly shows slight disinterest is Dua or her Music, you start dragging all LMs and call them Haters. :enigma:

Fun Fact: I really like Dua, I am just over your horrible attitude 

COME ON GAYS!!

r4therupbeat
12 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

I think Gaga had a really rough year from the disappointment of not having the Chromatica experience BE the Chromatica experience to COVID to 2020 in general to her family member being hospitalized to her Dad still being an avid Trump supporter. I know she’s not the only one but we know her mental health and how things affect her. I’m hoping she is revived with Gucci, her and her partner continue a great relationship, and more success comes with the Tony album. I’m sure her next big pop album will be what she wanted with Chromatica and she will feel on top of the world again.

I hope the Gucci movie revives her as well, however you can't get Chromatica twice. It's out and she had the chance to do promo many many times or even send a song to radios or release the already recorded music videos and performances and she chose not to. I just want her to admit she's not a pop star anymore so we can move on to someone else (not that its not happening already for the older monsters)

gypsy101
10 hours ago, Chromatography said:

all of this minus the good in bed slander 

honestly i like the song but it doesn’t belong on this album at all

HalucinatingPrince

ohh yeah, the album I was listening to yesterday:trollga: I love the cover tho, that is a charm

When I ignite the flame, and put you in my mouth The grass eats up my insides, and my brunette starts to sprout.

PinkJelly

What tracks have been confirmed? Is it just 4 extra tracks or a full 10-12 album of stuff that didn’t make the first edition? 

The Child
On 2/4/2021 at 6:56 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

The cover is hot and she’s serving pop girl energy. 

I only liked 4 songs off FN so let’s see if there’s better songs on this edition. :yennefer:

I honestly only liked Physical, Don’t Start Now, Break My Heart, Levitating, Hallucinate & Love Again. :messga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jose P
6 minutes ago, PinkJelly said:

What tracks have been confirmed? Is it just 4 extra tracks or a full 10-12 album of stuff that didn’t make the first edition? 

It’s just 3 new tracks plus already existing standalone singles, some of which are even songs she’s just featured in. It’s basically a reissue with a fancy title really.

Archived