celeb

Morgan Wallen saying the n-word

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

a country singer saying the n word wow I’m so shocked 

J e s s e

Hun getting a second chance to appear on SNL is such white male privilege  

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ToxicHot

Ew. And he used the hard R too. :wtf:

I mean, can’t say I’m surprised this all came from a Trump-supporting redneck. :wtf::wtf: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Franch Toast

He also violated  covid guidelines when he was supposed to be on SNL earlier this fall and was kicked off the show, but Lorne Michaels gave him another chance a couple of months later. (Probably shouldn't have done that in hindsight.) 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

White country male artist being racist trash...what else is new? :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kadikaado

A legit question from a foreigner: why is the N word so offensive? I mean, black people use it all the time talking with each other, if it's so offensive why black people use it all the time? Is there a context that makes it ok for black people to use it? I am just trying to understand.

As an authistic person I think I would never use the word "retarded" in a good way, even in a group with only authistic people.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

A legit question from a foreigner: why is the N word so offensive? I mean, black people use it all the time talking with each other, if it's so offensive why black people use it all the time? Is there a context that makes it ok for black people to use it? I am just trying to understand.

As an authistic person I think I would never use the word "retarded" in a good way, even in a group with only authistic people.

It's kinda like gay people calling each other f*g. It's a reclamation. You can read more about the history of the n word online

chaeri pls

Kadikaado
31 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's kinda like gay people calling each other f*g. It's a reclamation. You can read more about the history of the n word online

I get that it's reclamation, but I never heard about anyone getting really consequences for using f*g, Azealia Banks say it a lot and her gay fanbase is still there. I wanted to understand why is it such a taboo.

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

I get that it's reclamation, but I never heard about anyone getting really consequences for using f*g, Azealia Banks say it a lot and her gay fanbase is still there. I wanted to understand why is it such a taboo.

That's because racism is universally accepted as "bad" (even racist people have to pretend they aren't) while homophobia is still very widespread and marketed as "a difference if opinion," and homophobes boast their hate proudly. 

chaeri pls

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

That's because racism is universally accepted as "bad" (even racist people have to pretend they aren't) while homophobia is still very widespread and marketed as "a difference if opinion," and homophobes boast their hate proudly. 

I mean, Isaw dragqueens get cancelledforlipsynching the N word in a Nicki Minaj song. I think it's too much to make someone apologizing for lipsynching a song. If it's that bad then the song should not be released at all for it's offensiveness.

Archived