Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

well sure its possible, but i mean azealia's got DOPE AS **** skills lol she droppin more hot fire than a volcano on fire island during the early 90s!

ya you go ahead and make sure Gaga gets that memo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Dear lord. It wasn't even confirmed that Gaga and Azealia were working together, let alone featured together on an ARTPOP song. Sure, Azealia said something along the lines of "I'm working with Gaga," but it was never confirmed by Gaga's team.

Lordy the meltdowns when the tracklist is revealed :smh:

Yey, I'm here for this. I listen to an album for Gaga not collabs that are just so tacky these days and whose only use is on the charts. what's so special about azaelia, I really not get the hype...

MelbHawker

Glad she confirmed the rumors were fake. If Gaga ever collab's with Nicki I'll delete her from my memory.

I want Elton on ARTPOP. This has to happen. Could be so epic if she does it right.

I'd also love more Beyonce. Cher would be epic. KISS. Bruce Springsteen. Aretha Franklin. (Aretha recently worked with Daft Punk right? Gaga could totally get her if she tried.) I know all of these probably won't happen lol. Daft Punk/Gaga would slay as well. My god.

We'll just have to wait for the album and see.. I still hope she'll include her track with Azealia in it.

inb4 Born This Way: Gaga Reloaded :laughga:

:toofunny:

urgh!

so annoying how her collabs end up falling through. I bet we won't ever get the azealia collab. Just like T.I., Elton, Cher, Kendrick, etc.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

They may change their strategy and decide to put the collabs on other artist's albums, because this way Gaga will have her own singles and sometime between her own eras will be released singles with other artists something like Rihanna but not that commercial.. like the duet with Cher... it will most likely be a single but I don't think that it will be released to radio before GAga's lead single ..

I still want Britney on ARTPOP

it would be epic :nails:

no sorry. her nasal voice would ruin the album :nails:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Archived