💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumored Collaborations Confirmed Fake

Guest StutterGlitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4 there's not a single collab on this album and people start having meltdowns.

Everytime she collabs with someone it never ends up being used anyways :laughga: I think there could be at tops 2 collabos on AP.

Molly Aphrodite

She's probably addressing the Lana and Britney rumors. I still think there will be a couple collabs on the album tbh

if it were possible for her to "deconfirm" them she would have had to have confirmed them in the first place

nick4bty

Everytime she collabs with someone it never ends up being used anyways :laughga: I think there could be at tops 2 collabos on AP.

Ikr?? Anytime she does something with anybody it gets thrown away or pushed aside. She seems to be responding to all these collab rumors directly though. Maybe she wants to make it clear that no collabs will be appearing? Although she mentioned the Elton one already...

Ikr?? Anytime she does something with anybody it gets thrown away or pushed aside. She seems to be responding to all these collab rumors directly though. Maybe she wants to make it clear that no collabs will be appearing? Although she mentioned the Elton one already...

I hope the Elton collab is cancelled too :laughga:

nativenewyorker

Well this is definitely about the recent Britney rumor started by that stupid tumblr. I wonder if she means there will be no features at all on ARTPOP? If not, I really hope we get the tracks she did with Kendrick and Azealia.. maybe on the app?

nick4bty

I hope the Elton collab is cancelled too :laughga:

Unless it was recorded so long ago she either a) forgot about it, or b) decided it didn't fit. Or she just dropped it altogether.

inuborg

Azealia Banks better be on there, or at least give the songs to her for her album. :crossed:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived