Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga seems cold/aloof

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

To be honest, most Popstars don‘t use Social Media thaaat much. I just wish Gaga let her Team access her accounts more or have them open a TeamGaga Account, that actually promotes stuff, organizes Streaming Parties or Fan Contests (whatever) like Selena, Taylor, Ariana have. 

Aside from that - yes, having a bond with your fans is amazing (and I‘m sure when she tours again or something, she will be able to have that bond again) - but she‘s also allowed to have time off from Social Media even if its a year or two. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

For Gaga’s sake I hope she stays FAR away and remain distant from these fans. 

Jesus F*** does she have to conduct herself to you in a certain manner and baby your every emotion?

Do you not see her as human? Humans can’t work a certain way all the damn time. 

How dare you even suggest she needs to publicly ***** herself out online over the death of someone? GRIEF IS PERSONAL. 

Don’t make this about SOPHIE or Black lives matter or all the times you people dragged her for not speaking up about a social cause. She always ended up proving you clowns wrong. Just admit that you want her to put on a show 24/7 for you because you have an unhealthy obsession over a pop star.

Go listen to Plasic Doll and wisen up. 

Naak Le Vaar
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm not surprised but my point was missed, I'm not sharing OP's feelings and thoughts but just defending them against being mocked. The first two pages of the thread were full of mockery and I'm just saying, be kind, don't make someone feel even more bad about feeling bad because you don't know their situation (and as they've already said, they're autistic).

People werent being cruel or unjust. They shared their thoughts and so did other people. I don't know what else to say. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

12 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

This bond Gaga has created early on in her career is coming back to bite her now. Many Monsters that grew up listening to her literally see her as a motherly figure and always feel so deeply hurt when she doesnt talk to them like she used to. Them acting all whiny and b*tchy when they dont get what they want does not make it better.

Distancing herself a bit from this fanbase was a great idea tbh

But it's not her fault that they didn't mature enough to understand the clear boundary. Like all of those stans are in their 20s now (at least).. If you're a 25 Yr old sitting at home sulking bc mother monster doesn't post every day or show us around her house then you're the problem, not Gaga 😅

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Just admit that you want her to put on a show 24/7 for you because you have an unhealthy obsession over a pop star.

This is also a big part of the reason why this fanbase acts the way they do, the unhealthy obsession over everything that she does/doesn't do which like it or not, is a mental problem

js4754394o9823

Did Charli XCX made any comments about Sophie? Did A. G. Cook said anything? No and they were even more close to her.

Not everyone is going to be public the same day someone they know dies.

She's not cold, this fanbase is.

Y'all NEVER think about her and her mental health.

When we are talking about pandemic, all you can say is that she could perform virtually etc. No one thinks about her maybe not feeling well. 

She got out of depression just before Covid. Seeing people die everyday can be really hard for her. 

And she DID wish us Merry Christmas, maybe not 24th, but she definitely did a couple of days before.

Everyone wants Gaga to be the same way she was in 2011, but no one cares about her working so hard that she ended up in a wheelchair. 

Y'all want her to tweet more and interact with us more, but all she gets out off it are comments about her album that sucks, her not doing what we want, no promo, no performances, blah blah blah.

I wouldn't talk to y'all either.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

20 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Give her a freaking minute :wtfga:

Believe it or not, running to post on social media isn’t everyone’s first thought when someone they know dies.

This generation :saladga:

Exactly... And maybe she doesn't feel right taking the spotlight when other people in the industry were much closer to her. Gaga is really aware of how she takes over things just by being in the room. She said she loved Sarah's wedding bc she wasn't centre of attention for once. I'm sure she was busy supporting Bloodpop who was obviously very close to her. But hey, I hope that if she doesn't post when Tony passes that y'all won't freak out about her not caring / being cold 🙄

Moonlight on Water

All I can say is that I'm happy she didn't kill herself because lord knows that she must've went through hell with how people treat her and how she worked her ass of to get her status. Let her enjoy her life. Yes, I know you want new content, but you can't control the situation. Venting is one thing but chasing after her team and harassing them will get you NOWHERE. Even other fanbases are messing with us. We need to take a step back and welcome Gaga with love because that's all she did to us. Let the woman live her life! She didn't even want to be a singer at first, she wanted to be an actress! I'm all for her, no matter what, because she was there for me during my lowest hours. She's the reason why I'm here. That's all I ever needed and wanted from her.

she/her

ModernEcstasy

I wouldn’t mind if she chose to be this way if we had content. 
Being silent constantly and then releasing an album every few years, is not it! 
Her last 3 eras have been very short anyway, so what difference would it make. 

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I wouldn’t mind if she chose to be this way if we had content. 
Being silent constantly and then releasing an album every few years, is not it! 
Her last 3 eras have been very short anyway, so what difference would it make. 

Joanne last 3 years.

From singing Perfrct Illusion in bars 2016 to Joanne at grammys 2018

Very short.

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Joanne last 3 years.

From singing Perfrct Illusion in bars 2016 to Joanne at grammys 2018

Very short.

Yes, but it felt as though it was over after Million Reasons and then throwing the JW video out there felt just like the G.U.Y. Video being thrown at us. I’m talking about actual content created for the eras. Not attending award shows years later!

js4754394o9823
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Yes, but it felt as though it was over after Million Reasons and then throwing the JW video out there felt just like the G.U.Y. Video being thrown at us. I’m talking about actual content created for the eras. Not attending award shows years later!

After JW, we got a TOUR , a Coachella performance, The Cure and Joanne Piano Version with a new music video

What else do you want?

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

After JW, we got a TOUR , a Coachella performance, The Cure and Joanne Piano Version with a new music video

What else do you want?

You are correct. I suppose it is just that spark that is missing for me then. I just dislike how it comes across that she just abandons the era, as though it meant nothing to her. (Such as ARTPOP and Chromatica. ASIB wouldn’t have been an era without the award shows and for me, the Joanne era just felt like one long performance of Million Reasons. 
Living in UK may be the reason it feels this way, because obviously things like Coachella and Red Carpet events are mostly targeted at America. 

Schwerk

I've always noticed, even over 10 years ago, Gaga prefers to connect with her fans, or people in general, in real life. But it's conflicting because a lot of fans feel the urge to share their life struggles and hardships with her in those short meetings, which she is open to, but what people often forget is that that is really hard for someon to deal with, even someone like her. 

She wants to actually see us enjoy ourselves when she performs. See the impact of her music in real time.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Admin locked this topic

Archived