❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Harry Kat said:

They performed it, they slayed and you all should be happy that they chose SC over other collaborations! Move on ungrateful b*****s :billie: It's getting irritating to drag Gaga all the time during this era

Honestly half of them are not even proper fans they just like the clout of seeing Gaga do well and say "omg thats my queeen omg im her stan i knew she'd do it" But dont actually appriciate what she's doing

That and they clearly arnt getting the attention they need on social media so vent their bitterness here

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
15 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Again, why are you assuming that she was asked to do it and refused? Where are the reciepts?

They might have wanted the show to be Blackpink entirely, Gaga obviously would need to give blessing to use the track, but that dosent mean they HAD to ask her to join the show.

She dosent think shes above us, you've just decided she thinks that? Again, reciepts that arnt "no promooooo"

Also you're starting to sound like a hater, or at least someone who definitely shouldnt be spending time on somones site who you think "thinks they are above you and were asked to join a show but dont want to be outdanced"

The ****?

Someone took this very personally :triggered: it really shouldn't take much to realize she is completely over us. Which i probably would be if i was a multi hundred millionnaire. So calm down and accept the fact she's grown away and changed 

chaeri pls

alsemanche
16 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Again, why are you assuming that she was asked to do it and refused? Where are the reciepts?

They might have wanted the show to be Blackpink entirely, Gaga obviously would need to give blessing to use the track, but that dosent mean they HAD to ask her to join the show.

She dosent think shes above us, you've just decided she thinks that? Again, reciepts that arnt "no promooooo"

Also you're starting to sound like a hater, or at least someone who definitely shouldnt be spending time on somones site who you think "thinks they are above you and were asked to join a show but dont want to be outdanced"

The ****?

So you don't want him to assumptions about Gaga while you make assumptions about him and how "true" of a stan he is ok werk authentic stan 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

So you don't want him to assumptions about Gaga while you make assumptions about him and how "true" of a stan he is ok werk authentic stan 

starting to sound like a hater, or at least someone who definitely shouldnt be spending time on somones site who you think "thinks they are above you and were asked to join a show but dont want to be outdanced"

Nothing about that is saying anything about how authentic of a fan they are...but, Its true, that if you think that about someone you cant really like them very much?

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

Nothing about that is saying anything about how authentic of a fan they are...but, Its true, that if you think that about someone you cant really like them very much?

Or maybe it's just being critical even if you love them! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Someone took this very personally :triggered: it really shouldn't take much to realize she is completely over us. Which i probably would be if i was a multi hundred millionnaire. So calm down and accept the fact she's grown away and changed 

Just because I make sense dosent mean i've taken it personally, you're just being snidey and presumptuous in my opinion

Critical is not saying that somebody thinks they are above you, and dont want to perform because they think they will be outdanced...how is that constructive or even deemed factual in any way, not here to throw shade but I had to call it out

InsomniaMonster69

The girls served and slayed left and right! Damn! The power! :giveup:

And to be honest ... this is really the absolutely first time I'm a bit disappointed by Gaga. Blackpink doing a big show and decided to perform her song and she decided to not make a video of her part. :(

lilboyblue

The choreography really was superb! I see things Richie would do, the vogue-ing parts, but also it feels in a way more refined from what we've seen from him so far so it could also be pure BLACKPINK.

The solo bits in the beginning flowed really well together. That, plus the quarter turn when they all came together, and the ending were my favorite parts.

aww they did so good! they looked so adorable too and their fashion sense is AWESOME. I really wish Gaga at least sent a video or at least tweeted them to show thanks for performing their collab together even without her or something :'( Throughout the entire Chromatica era interviews (the very few she did do) she always gushed about Ariana and Elton but like hardly ever spoke about Blackpink other than when Zane Lowe asked her specifically about BP then she said something nice about them. I know it is probably because she hasn't met them face to face yet but I would like to see her interact with them some more. They seem to admire her A LOT (especially Jisoo who is clearly a super fan of Gaga and absolutely gushes / fan girls over Sour Candy regularly). A little disapointing tbh. :/ 

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Lol yes this is what a fan would say, people like this are why so many people leave this site.

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Critical is not saying that somebody thinks they are above you, and dont want to perform because they think they will be outdanced...how is that constructive or even deemed factual in any way, not here to throw shade but I had to call it out

Girl... the dance thing was obviously a joke :smh:

Her being above us is again something very obvious that people need to accept. I'm not here to be her best friend, i'm here because i enjoy her art. People aren't "leaving the site" because of someone non delusionally saying she has grown past her pop star persona where she used to talk to us every day. People leave the site when they're condescendingly dragged for having an opinion.

chaeri pls

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Lol yes this is what a fan would say, people like this are why so many people leave this site.

I'll be very honest I know a lot of people who joined this forum like +10 years ago (just like me) and left mainly because they don't connect with her as much as they did over the years. That doesn't mean they stopped supporting her in her music carrer.

I'm a fan since like July 2008 and I think it's all okay for everyone to have opinions on her and not following everything she does. This without having other fans questionning how much you deserve to be a Lady Gaga fan. It's just hell annoying.

I get some of you are in the mood of making Oreos shelves empty, it's all good for you. But just understand those who are a bit sad she's not involving in her music career for some cookies and beauty products. That just doesn't make you a 'fake fan'

How in the world is a featured act performing the song before the main artist? i should stan blackpink damn being a monster is sad in 2021

and everyone on twitter is roasting gaga for not being there

what a lame ass era, what a dissapointment

Archived