💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Sour Candy performance debut (not feat. Gaga)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sister said:

I can't believe that Lady Gaga has not even made a post about it on her social media. Disappointing actually. Why?!

She probably sent the girls something

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is at least curious why Gaga apparently has not supported it. 
of course she could have messaged them or sent flowers offline, but wouldn’t it still be weird? Not using her plataform to promote and support the girls’ hard work?

Sour Candy was from her album, it still has her voice on in, it was literally the first performance ever... maybe weeks later we will be getting a post lol

We know Gaga at this point doesn’t even care about Chromatica but it’s intriguing...

Confused Thinking GIF

Well, after this I no longer have any hope that Sour Candy will be a single or video. I give up. Moving on. I don't believe any more singles are coming, if any, I believe she may drop a single when the tour happens, whenever that will be. I think the tour will be pushed back into next year. Maybe she won't even tour for this album and we will have to wait for her next album.

I am thankful to Blackpink for giving us a performance. They did Great.:legend:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I love the fact that their outfits complements the theme of Chromatica and how they incorporated vogueing on their dancing (especially Lisa's part:heat:).

SC-Lisa.gif

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Sister said:

I can't believe that Lady Gaga has not even made a post about it on her social media. Disappointing actually. Why?!

She is busy on finding that right shade of lazy for her future lipstick line :bradley:

2 hours ago, Medusa said:

Please, BP would have already posted it on social media if she was. :toofunny:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Standing-o said:

where can I find the entire show??

There is a google drive link on couple pages back

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Standing-o
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There is a google drive link on couple pages back

doesn't work...

2 hours ago, eunino said:

of course she could have messaged them or sent flowers offline, but wouldn’t it still be weird? Not using her plataform to promote and support the girls’ hard work?

Sour Candy was from her album, it still has her voice on in, it was literally the first performance ever... maybe weeks later we will be getting a post lol

We know Gaga at this point doesn’t even care about Chromatica but it’s intriguing...

Confused Thinking GIF

You said it... she doesn’t care, it’s just that simple 

I never thought I would see Gaga so distant and disconnected to her own work, it saddens me

Helxig

This is so odd to me... why did Gaga record very slightly different vocals for this performance if it was just going to be playback with no participation from her? Why didn't they just use the album vocals? Unless maybe these were other vocal takes from the recording session that they threw in just to keep it interesting

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

They even make a whole choreo for the song when they could have just perform Ice Cream (which is their own song and already have a choreo for). If we didn't get a music video from gaga, I would be really disappointed of her.

Linus Gaga
4 hours ago, Medusa said:

3 hours ago, eunino said:

If BP got something from Gaga i think they must have posted on instagram  unless the shipping was delayed:billie: but yeah im surprised no one from the HAUS talked about that even Richy. Richy may not created the choreo for them but he always repost when someone performance gaga's song. I wonder if the HAUS didnt know there is a BP show at all? or they just ...slow?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived