💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Coachella/Stagecoach 2021 Officially Cancelled

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Expected. We can’t rush the end of this pandemic but when we are able to go back to concerts it’ll be an even more amazing and special experience. :heart: 

FATCAT

I anticipate this means that Chromatica Ball will also be cancelled, considering it's just a few stadium dates. No way they'll pack a stadium this early, especially for just 3 dates. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Pop Music

expected but sad nonetheless 

I am sad knowing TCB is next but it's for the best safety wise 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

RAMROD

:V

Well, I still have the 2020 ticket. So I will likely get to go to whenever the next one will happen. :sis:

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I anticipate this means that Chromatica Ball will also be cancelled, considering it's just a few stadium dates. No way they'll pack a stadium this early, especially for just 3 dates. 

Is it just me or it ffeels that Gaga is stalling and biding her time for cancelling it. Inb4 she will only do that a week before the first date :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Well, I still have the 2020 ticket. So I will likely get to go to whenever the next one will happen. :sis:

Is it just me or it ffeels that Gaga is stalling and biding her time for cancelling it. Inb4 she will only do that a week before the first date :giggle:

She probably is wishing and hoping just like us. I also assume a good bit of it was tied to contractual obligations, so they probably have a time period prior to the event where they decide to axe it or not, out of Gaga's hands. It's all very complicated, but I'm sure she desperately wants to perform again. She always connects with the audience, and not having one is probably half the reason we haven't seen more during the pandemic. Anything less than her original vision is probably cheap in her mind, and I don't blame her for not wanting to re-package her art for this moment.

Purr more, hiss less.

Taylucifer

uh oh, no content for big influencers to complain about:yennefer:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

I don't think many artists will perform live in 2021.  Things may change, oc.

I live outside the space time continuum.

IllusionLover

I've said this a million times and I'll say it again Gaga should Cancel TCB already and do a virtual Chromatica show instead. With that we can all walk away of this messy era without complaining.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ItWasntLaauv

I feel terrible for the music industry and all the musicians and techs out of work. Imagine having your entire livelihood and passion of performing live music put on hold for this long. It’s actually so upsetting and tragic. :fatcat:

Franch Toast

Is anyone surprised? 

At the rate of the vaccine rollouts plus the increasing variants, just assume that most of 2021 will be like 2020. 

She/Her/Hers

yes and
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They will officially cancel it in two months, I guess. But the tour obviously won't happen and it's time for us to move on with this era :bear: 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived