Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava poses with Sweet But Psycho Spotify plaque

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

I remember when this son first started blowing up and my coworkers thought it was new a Gaga song. I was like... do y’all not know what Gaga’s voice sounds like? SMH :fail:

ELECTROHEART

She's a queen and will become huge this decade :firega: the gays need to stream her and Rina instead of bored bs :dom:

She is a David Bowie fan tho :sis:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

now reach 2 billion sis:heart:

look at Despacito they were like omg wow we are the #1 song in the universe on ootube and then they got defeated by Baby Shark.. do u want to defeated by Baby Shark? or worst, Sasha and the Bear?! so reach for the skies and above, streams means nothing, they are just fans clicking play with an extension on Chrome over and over, be happy now but work harder and harder, u got it honey, can't wait for more music :heart:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Say what you want about her music or art but that's an achievement not many can brag about so good for her...I hope to be there one day :bradley:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Defmix100
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I remember when this son first started blowing up and my coworkers thought it was new a Gaga song. I was like... do y’all not know what Gaga’s voice sounds like? SMH :fail:

I mean even a lot of Gaga fans think the Frankensteined guy is Gaga's voice

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I mean even a lot of Gaga fans think the Frankensteined guy is Gaga's voice

At least his voice resembled Gaga’s a little bit. Ava’s doesn’t lol it was literally just the production and the “ma ma ma ma” parts I think that made them believe it was Gaga 

Archived