Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max wants to release singles almost every month

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon
21 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Looks like we have the new “I’m a man, don’t call me sis”:ladyhaha:

So you on GGD and thinking making shady comment of others pronouns are fun huh? 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

U can make a case that in the digital and streaming era that's a cool thing to do. U don't have to wait for albums to release singles and that's if you choose to do albums at all

17 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

So you on GGD and thinking making shady comment of others pronouns are fun huh? 

15 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

hi hairy face!:ohwell:

The irony :air:

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

The irony :air:

He try it with me first, and he got what he deserves:ohwell:

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Cyber Babylon said:

hi hairy face!:ohwell:

59 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

He try it with me first, and he got what he deserves:ohwell:

i was talking about that guy from Azerbaijan who didn’t want to be called sis what does me having a beard have anything to do with that lol

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

i was talking about that guy from Azerbaijan who didn’t want to be called sis what does me having a beard have anything to do with that lol

You know exactly what you did with that Azerbaijan post about me, I don't wanna be label as she, so I'm that Middle East messy monster kind right? Not only you think It's fun to mock people with their pronouns but you also try to use Azerbaijan as meme to make fun of others who was not feeling it with being called sis. 

gypsy101
Just now, Cyber Babylon said:

You know exactly what you did with that Azerbaijan post about me, I don't wanna be label as she, so I'm that Middle East messy monster kind right? Not only you think It's fun to mock people with their pronouns but you also try to use Azerbaijan as meme to make fun of others who was not feeling it with being called sis. 

i had literally no clue where you’re from i just thought it was silly. gays call each other sis. it is not that deep.

bryanspears

I don't know why this site hates her so much. Her music is very good and her debut album was one of the best I've ever heard. The gays cry for the revival "Pop music" and here comes girls like Ava Max and Madison Beer giving it to yall and then you write them off because its not your fav releasing it :classy:

Stupid Oreo
23 hours ago, Cyber Babylon said:

Rot in Chromatica

Chromatica is already rotting

Omar Vela
4 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Chromatica is already rotting

Chromatica didn't even exits hahahahahah at least Ava Max still wants to do her job

Stupid Oreo
18 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Chromatica didn't even exits hahahahahah at least Ava Max still wants to do her job

Lmao remember SL; ‘the world is rotting in conflict’ , well now Chromatica is:ladyhaha:

Archived