šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will JND get removed from ARTPOP?

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I doubt it.

Gaga only removes DWUW after years of it being released cos social media SJWs can't stop hounding her about R.Kelly and she just got tired of it.

Bet it will be the same case with JND, if she ever get hounded again.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
8 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

I still canā€™t believe she paid dust for Kendricks collab and released this trashĀ featuring T.I. and the other no names

Wait a minute: There's a story behind that.

Gaga was excited to release the collab but received pushback from Kendrick and his team. She said it was because they were concerned with a Gaga collab assocating him too much with the LGBT community. Remember, this was when Kendrick was just becoming mainstream and homophobia was much stronger than it was today, especially in Rap/Hip-Hop (and still is).

In 2012, Gaga was seen almost purely as a gay icon and even being a fan would often have you labeled as a closet case by the straights/GP. Sad but true.

Midnightrush891
8 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

I still canā€™t believe she paid dust for Kendricks collab and released this trashĀ featuring T.I. and the other no names

Too short and Twista arenā€™t no names.

CubbyGaga

ARTPOP would be a perfect album if this were the tracklist

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. GUY

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. Manicure

6. Do What U Want (feat Xtina)

7. ARTPOP

8. Swine

9. Donatella

10. Fashion!

11. Mary Jane Holland

12. Gypsy

13. Applause

BABYL0N
11 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga was excited to release the collab but received pushback from Kendrick and his team. She said it was because they were concerned with a Gaga collab assocating him too much with the LGBT community. Remember, this was when Kendrick was just becoming mainstream and homophobia was much stronger than it was today, especially in Rap/Hip-Hop (and still is).

Wasnā€™t that just a rumor? I canā€™t find any source about it

MonsterofFame
18 minutes ago, BABYL0N said:

Wasnā€™t that just a rumor? I canā€™t find any source about it

It was from a video posted of Gaga talking to her fans backstage back when she used to invite a group of fans to hang out backstage after many shows. I specifically remember it because she was sitting on a regular chair in front of a group of like 15 fans answering questions and her response was very casual and politely shady as if she was talking to friends.

bloody g

imagine if azealia was in the album too... what a disaster

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

NewYorkGirl

It would be an improvement withoutĀ J&D. Take Dope, Gypsy, and Applesauce too.Ā 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

imnotyourbabe10

Iā€™m team DWUW and J&D! (Except for the problematicĀ ā€” to say the leastā€”Ā people on them) Could we get solo versions or something? Love Gaga on both. And/or add unreleased stuff. Like Brooklyn Nights or NOBTR!

no. he's a d-lister and this isnt getting any attention outside the hihophead community

Big Reputation

It better not be! Donā€™tĀ remove and erase her best song!

When itā€™s dark outside youā€™re always the light

Babylon Dynasty
20 minutes ago, NewYorkGirl said:

Take Dope, Gypsy, and Applesauce too.Ā 

:triggered:

Strike a pose ā¤šŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œšŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤šŸ¤šŸ’–

Archived