💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Retailers limit Chromatica Oreo purchases due to high demand

Stef

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Well, just tried, Target didn't limit theirs. You can buy 10 max in one transaction and can repeat it on different transaction after. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSLAYAGE

literally why are y'all buying 10 plus packs of them?1?!? what are you going to do with them, i just ordered 3 one for me to try, one for my friend and one to keep. i don't understand stock pilling them? save some for other people to try.

Stupid Oreo
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

literally why are y'all buying 10 plus packs of them?1?!? what are you going to do with them, i just ordered 3 one for me to try, one for my friend and one to keep. i don't understand stock pilling them? save some for other people to try.

I got 5, 3 for 3 of my friends and 2 for me. I hate it when  people indeed buy so much. There even is someone that bought the whole stock of 3 shops:(

tylertremallose
17 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Oh hello no!!!! Thank god I pre order them at Walmart 

i cancelled mine cuz i got them at walmart. they told me to take as many as i wanted when i asked, cuz they brought them from the back. 

tylertremallose
38 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Preordered two from Walmart, should be arriving next week 

should just check your local walmart. i had a pre-order and then looked at walmart again and it showed my local stores having them in stock. unless you dont have a walmart near you, then it makes sense to order lol

IndyMelissa

Went to both WalMarts by me (One yesterday and one today) and no oreos. Saw them online at Meijer and it even showed the aisle number...went to both stores, no oreos. Finally found them at a Target about 15 minutes away. The two targets next to me are not carrying them sadly. Im exicted to try them!

NOW the WM by me shows them IN STOCK :giveup:

Just tried them....WOW they are SUPER SWEET!! I:nick:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

TopazBlue

To be fair, every monster I've seen who finds them takes the whole stack so that's okay :ladyhaha: Save some for me! :cryga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Schizophonic

do people know that there is no toilet paper inside? i thought 1 year into the pandemic would control their behaviors at the supermarket.

Saint Hollywood
5 hours ago, Geodude01 said:

Hey. Im in colorado we have a decent amount in the retailers here. If you have no luck and want a pack i can ship one to you. 

That sounds wonderful, but won't be necessary as I found them in stock today. Thank you so much though! :kiss:

21 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Nobody who has seen actual americans thinks "nobody is interested in cookies"

No offense to Americans. :huntyga:

True americans are f [offensive F word that ends with T]

Archived