💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes is finishing record and making the visuals

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The way she admits AGAIN she had covid and bsically gave it to everyone at that comedy show including Dave Chapelle :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

alsemanche

The way I have 0 excitement for her anymore after all the bullsh*t she keeps pulling 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bitcoin covid album

can i just pluck her earlobs till she faits and shuts up. grimes and her vomit of ideas isnt new but gosh

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

omg , yes ,so soon :oops: i cant waiit!

I mean, I’ll get excited once it’s official.... Miss Anthropocene got several false starts, so I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment.

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The way she admits AGAIN she had covid and bsically gave it to everyone at that comedy show including Dave Chapelle :smh:

Joe Rogan who was there too wrote it wasn't Grimes
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVacR3lCIl/
fff.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Sneaky Oliver

I'm so excitedddd her last album was such a mood but I need more! 

edit: will she serve a motherhood album? I'm so curious to know how motherhood feels like for someone like her

I’m on my Legacy Act era

yes and
12 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

edit: will she serve a motherhood album? I'm so curious to know how motherhood feels like for someone like her

When Grimes says some info about music, it is always super messy.
She started recording a new album before she was pregnant. For instance, Violence was supposed to be a part of her future project. However, back to 2017, she mentioned that she was recording two albums simultaneously: the first record is commercial and radio-friendly, while the second is super dark and alternative. But eventually we got one album with 10 tracks, probably the mix of both. 
She constantly changes plans and concepts, so you never know what and when to expect stuff. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived