Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney’s assistant is confident Britney will tell her story one day

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Going outside the conservatorship issue for a minute its cool to know she was in control of a lot of stuff artistically

I always bought into the stereotype that she is a manufactured star in everyway and just does whatever she was told

While im sure her label and promoters demanded a lot of specific stuff she had to follow, its cool to know she was also a real artist :giveup:

And i hope this shenanigans really ends soon so she can still enjoy the little youth she has left :/

She’s actually been involved in a lot, especially during her prime! She’s also the one who came up for the concept of Cross Roads & another film that was based on her and her moms book together! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ELECTROHEART
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Not just Mexicans... culotte means panties in French :ally:

I sure do hope she tells her story one day. A tell-all book from Britney would be a fascinating read, she's been through SO much. 

I would like a bio-pic of britney :nooo: she's the princess of pop and people needs to know her story

Cul0te in mexican means big fat a$$ :gaysia: in a nasty nasty way

Cul0 = a$

Cul0na = someone with big a$

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, migamiga said:

And when that moment comes, i don’t think we’ll be able to comprehend everything she’s been through. I think we’ll be both shocked and not shocked. As a lamb, i thought i had an idea of what Mariah had been through but her book details way more than you could imagine (and she was almost coerced into a cship by family also)

Wow what Mariah was nearly in a cship too?! 
I wonder if Mariah knows much about Britney’s situation as they both share the same best friend (Cade) and they always say sweet things about each other. I hope when she’s free they get to hang out properly, I feel like Mariah could really help her, especially after going through some similar issues!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

She’s actually been involved in a lot, especially during her prime! She’s also the one who came up for the concept of Cross Roads & another film that was based on her and her moms book together! 

also i read the she came w the idea for toxic and the main outfit of baby one more time

Gimme More
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

also i read the she came w the idea for toxic and the main outfit of baby one more time

Very true!

BOMT was meant to be an anime video and Britney said no! 

She also directed her Do Somethin’ music video! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HausOfMark

I just read this. I love Fe so much and shes been with britney since 1998. She knows britney the most. 

-Mark

migamiga
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

Wow what Mariah was nearly in a cship too?! 
I wonder if Mariah knows much about Britney’s situation as they both share the same best friend (Cade) and they always say sweet things about each other. I hope when she’s free they get to hang out properly, I feel like Mariah could really help her, especially after going through some similar issues!

Yeah during the glitter era, she was literally running on zero sleep and was overworked which led to her mother and brother taking advantage of that situation and having her committed to a mental health facility while trying to put her brother in charge of her life. I don’t remember all the details but it made me think of Britney’s situation (and practically corroborates all the concerns people have regarding the free Britney movement- not that i ever doubted there wasn’t foul play). Money can make people, even family, turn into monsters

2 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

I'm sure Britney will tell us her story in just three or four sentences though :mark:

it was not really amazing and not really cool :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sinfullota

I can't wait for this day to come! She deserves her freedom and happiness and when that day comes, I hope EVERYONE supports her like she is the only artist out there! She deserves the love and appreciation.

I think this documentary is gonna blow up in her team's face! Also it's gonna be aired a few days before the new court hearing. Let's hope this puts a lot of public pressure on Judge Brenda Penny. Penny we are watching you!

10 hours ago, Economy said:

Going outside the conservatorship issue for a minute its cool to know she was in control of a lot of stuff artistically

I always bought into the stereotype that she is a manufactured star in everyway and just does whatever she was told

While im sure her label and promoters demanded a lot of specific stuff she had to follow, its cool to know she was also a real artist :giveup:

And i hope this shenanigans really ends soon so she can still enjoy the little youth she has left :/

She still kind of is a manufactured popstar

10 hours ago, Chic said:

She's managed through unimaginable stress to a scale most of us would never experience. I'm amazed by the human condition and that she could make it through as long as she has. She must have hope that her future will improve, and that gives me hope for it too.

This is so true, she's one of my inspirations.

MonsterJay
14 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Imagine that your name is Culotta :flower:

Mexicans will understand :flower:

Thats my drag name :flower:

Archived