💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga finds 35 fans hiding in her garage

Tyler

Featured Posts

Gaga-twitter_620_1625477a.jpg

LADY Gaga awoke in the middle of the night and wandered to the kitchen with no clothes on only to find a group of fans had broken in and were hiding in the property.

The 26-year-old pop star is currently on tour in Peru and flew her friends and family out to spend the day with her in rented accomodation on Thursday as they celebrated Thanksgiving.

She spent the day meeting orphans in the South American country before enjoying a meal with her family and heading to bed.

She wrote on Twitter: "I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Peru this year. My family was able to come and was so special to share the holiday with new friends in Peru."

However, Gaga was in for a surprise when she awoke in the middle of the night and went to get some snacks only to discover a collection of intruders in the garage, who she spotted on a CCTV monitor.

She wrote: "#MONSTERFACT when gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly #happeningnow #badkids.

"Thanksgiving story: Woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked) - stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage #why #iloveu."

And it seems Gaga saw the funny side to the intrusion - and even tried to feed her new housemates.

She added: "I should be mad i guess except i tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but theres no cat-flap."

Today, Gaga tweeted her badly behaved fans a picture of her partly-dreadlocked new hair style, ready for a show for 50,000 fans in Peru tonight.

Source: The Sun ( )

Trying to tip her van over, breaking into her house... South American fans are definitely... Enthusiastic?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i don;t want any danger to happen to her! Maybe a criminal can fo the same thing! But i want to be between those fans!

Pure Adrenaline

:fail: so embarrassed from them

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RAMROD

fukkkk this is too much already.

What they did is criminal.

Tresspasing to private property without permission.

Omg this is so scary tbh.

South American fans please know the limits!!

Eventhough Gaga close to her fans, there is still limits.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Good god I was into this news, but then you had to type the source

doesn't matter cos gaga actually tweeted it.

can disregard the source for this case.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Good god I was into this news, but then you had to type the source

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/ :nails:

Dismissing a source without looking into a story is as bad as accepting it.

If you read the article, all of the information they use is actually from her twitter.

CANNOGABANG

doesn't matter cos gaga actually tweeted it.

can disregard the source for this case.

Oh god I forgot about that part... 5 secs after reading OP's quote :smh:.

Thanks for the correction.

Archived