💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Patrizia Reggiani on Lady Gaga and killing her husband

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Patrizia has been the subject of a new documentary about her life and mostly her husbands murder. Several interviews were given to major outlets and one reporter who is close with her called to talk with her and asked her about the upcoming movie. I copied most of it and it is translated from italian to english so there are some errors.

https://www.novella2000.it/patrizia-reggiani-film-gucci-lady-gaga-cast/

On TV I see Lady Gucci - The story of Patrizia Reggiani , available on the Discovery + platform, while from America, right from Hollywood, I am confirmed by the news that Ridley Scott , the great director and producer (his Blade Runner and Il gladiator , and on TV producer of The Good Wife ) will make a film about the murder of Maurizio Gucci twenty-six years after the murder. In the shoes of his wife Patrizia, the principal, there will be Lady Gaga , the biggest star in the world, the one who sang the American anthem during the inauguration of President Joe Biden.

On Discovery +, in an interview lasting more than an hour, Patrizia Reggiani, who was sentenced as principal and spent 17 years in prison , tells herself without filters and admits everything. She is a woman I met when she was one of the most prominent ladies not in Milan, or even in Italy, but in the whole world. Houses in New York as well as in Sant Moritz, a boat, the Creole, which drove Arab sheikhs crazy. Holidays and diamonds.

Since being a free woman, Patrizia Reggiani has paid her debt to justice , but she never calls me and neither do I.

We had a dinner before the second lockdown. I sometimes see his lawyer Daniele Pizzi (very good) on TV. But after confirming that they will make a film about her history with Lady Gaga , I call her and without warning. Here I am with her on the phone and get straight to the point.

Patrizia, but is it true that Lady Gaga will bring your character to life on the screen?

"Yes, it's true, it will be her and I like it."

It seems like karma: you have always lived to the fullest. Maximum luxury, houses of a thousand square meters, boats, travel, then the jail, in San Vittore, in a cell of two meters by three, three prisoners in six square meters. And now that they make a movie about you, it will be Lady Gaga, the absolute star of the moment, to bring your character to life.

"It's true, it takes effect, really karma."

The director is Ridley Scott, Gianina Facio's husband, whom we both knew thirty years ago when he lived in Milan and was Fiorello's girlfriend.

“I remember, he's a crazy director. They came to my house, to ask, to know, but then there was still my mother Silvana, she was adamant, it was a no all along the line ”.

But now your mother is gone, she died last year leaving you heir to her estate, and you have returned independent, since you could not inherit from your husband and the twenty million that your daughters should give you, with whom you do not speak, they do not arrive.

“Now I'm not interested anymore, unless they make a suitable proposal. I did Lady Gucci - Patrizia Reggiani's story, for the Discovery + platform , I'll stop there. It seems to me that it is enough ”.

But what if they offer you a collaboration?

"However, there is always a but".

Do you like Lady Gaga?

“Immensely. Who doesn't like it? She is a genius, at the age of four she was already playing the piano like Mozart and was the youngest student admitted to Columbia University in New York ”.

Here is a link to more info and a video of one of her interviews:

https://www.vanityfair.it/show/tv/2021/01/10/delitto-gucci-patrizia-reggiani-oggi-documentario-carcere-lady-gucci-video

EDIT: Here is what some of you have mentioned about her previously not wanting Gaga to play her but it is not a direct or official quote from her. Liking Gaga and happy about her playing her is all she has been officially quoted as saying.

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2019/11/21/patrizia-reggiani-non-vuole-che-sia-lady-gaga-a-interpretarla-nel-film-sulla-sua-vita-la-motivazione-ha-il-naso-troppo-grosso/5573605/

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow the way they switch... one day she's ugly and the next she is a genius :interestinga: anyways more praise

I was afraid she was gonna read Gaga and the project :air: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ryusei

I remember when she was so against it last time they asked her. She must have received some money :billie:

Musery

bloody g

she forgot to say that she's been singing jazz since she was 13 😡😡

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I thought she didn't want Gaga to play her because se was ugly and had a big nose :toofunny: what kind of reverse warholian experience is this

could mean anything

Isn’t that the woman who was offended to be played by Gaga cause she had a big nose, did I imagine that or am I mixing stuff up :bradley:

FfFfFfFF

I never thought of this this way but is interesting and actually pretty weird.. the fact that an immensely superstar is going to play her in a movie based on her life is actually almost flattering. What a life she had. :rip:

“at the age of four she was already playing the piano likeMozart” 

Somebody has been Googling Miss Tricon :vegas:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ee6d1a410954bc76ea

Hottie Detector

Moonlight on Water

omg i was this close to liking something a murderer said...

she/her

Archived