• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trutheverafter

This is really good! Great job :applause:

I just downloaded and even saved it in my music library :woot:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

TimisaMonster

The way Gaga does NOT do her demos justice and the album versions are so watered down :bradley:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

The way Gaga does NOT do her demos justice and the album versions are so watered down :bradley:

Sometimes the mastering on the album versions is so loud and compressed and doesn't let the details that they work so hard on in the production shine. Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart for example have amazing production, but are mastered on the album in a way that you don't hear the different layers anymore.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

Sometimes the mastering on the album versions is so loud and compressed and doesn't let the details that they work so hard on in the production shine. Perfect Illusion and Diamond Heart for example have amazing production, but are mastered on the album in a way that you don't hear the different layers anymore.

Yeah as I make my music I'm also learning this very lesson the hard way...it's hard to get all the details of music to fit perfectly in the mix, but I guess even pros have trouble with that. I try my best with every release and maybe I too am a victim of overproducing at times. This is amazing tho you did a great job! :kiss:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Original Diva

I do personally prefer the demo acapella, but this sounds really beautiful. Great job!

excuse me no

Just now, Original Diva said:

I do personally prefer the demo acapella, but this sounds really beautiful. Great job!

I would have used the demo acapella as well, but it sounds LQ, metallic and just not recorded well enough to be remastered :( 

PartySick

YES. You took out the dance break :bradley:

Imho, aside from the clave sound when she sings the "I say that I want it want it" bit, my favorite part about the demo is that it just cuts out, she says "BE. FREE." then it's right into the 2nd verse.

đź–¤

Mother of Puppies

Thank you! I LOOOVE it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue

I quite like the structure of the album version, but I love the production on this one. Good job!

littlepotter

Oh my god. This is what i've always wanted :bradley: this could've easily made it into my Gaga top 10 if not for the youtube ad music.

I have to say i really wish you kept the chorus after the second verse :(

chaeri pls

Hi,how can I travel to the alternative universe where Gaga only updated the vocals and this is the album version of the song?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Literally what keeps it from being perfect is the absence of the electric devotion line, but I understand it would sound weird and out of place because of the quality differences 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 minutes ago, Red said:

Literally what keeps it from being perfect is the absence of the electric devotion line, but I understand it would sound weird and out of place because of the quality differences 

I love that line too, didn't include it for the reason you stated

Archived