Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you recommend me good skin care products?

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

gumzy3000
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

Speak for urself. My skin is literally an oil factory working overtime and constantly producing acne and backheads

The fact that i work in a dusty environment clogging my pores doesnt help either.

Simply put, warn water doesnt cut it for some of us. We need cleansers and moisturizers :flop:

That's fair. I always worked in an office and now from home so my skin isn't used to such harsh conditions such as your situation :hor:

I know you live in Canada and I suggest you use Curel, its really good on the face. 

trolly troll troll

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bert's Bees products are also great and natural. Flushing your just washed face both morning and night with water as hot as you can take, a few times and then with cold water, as cold as you can take, helps your skin as well. When you wake and before sleep. An actual egg mask once a week or every two weeks can work wonders. Leave it on anywhere between thirty minutes to an hour and rinse with hot then cold water. Refreshing.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Esteban

Horace,
It's ethical and they don't pollute their brand with countless and useless products. I like it because it's easy to find what you want and they focus on quality more than smell, flavour and marketing. I'm not lost when I have to buy a product, it's clear and limited, I like that.

https://horace.co/fr/

And Brickell,
for the same reasons but it's more expensive. But their products are really high quality! Probably the best I ever tried.

https://brickellmensproducts.com/

I use this two brands and I'm pretty satisfy with it :) 

Tinnitus15
46 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

oily skin, but do you have breakouts? or just annoyingly oily skin?

What do you mean by breakouts?

Tinnitus15
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

acné? or blackheads?

Mostly blackheads and pimples...not acné though 

Economy
10 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

That's fair. I always worked in an office and now from home so my skin isn't used to such harsh conditions such as your situation :hor:

I know you live in Canada and I suggest you use Curel, its really good on the face. 

Is that a Canadian product or something? What does that have to do with Canada? :sweat:

Luke78619

I was really spotty when I was in school, and no face wipes or spot creams seemed to help

But when I stopped using any of them, my spots started to die down a lot more :poot: so in my case, no products are the best products, but of course everyone is different :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Healed My Heart

I have super sensitive skin, too! And also a little on the oily side. It took me FOREVER to find a skincare regimen that works for me, and I learned that the fewer products I use, the better my skin is (although this is contrary to what a lot of people say to do).

I don't know what your budget is or what product availability is in EU, but the products I use are:

Volition Beauty Celery Green Cream moisturizer ($55 USD): Oil free, silicone free (I think), and has hyaluronic acid. It's expensive but it lasts a LONG time bc you only need to use very little product at a time. If you put too much on, it will make you greasy.

- Biossance Squalane and Marine Algae eye cream ($54 USD): This eye cream claims to blur fine lines and honestly I think it has helped the fine wrinkles around my eyes over time, despite my skepticism. It has Squalane oil which supposedly is better tolerated by people with sensitive skin than other oils. And it's unscented.

Edit: Finding the right cleanser / wash was another thing that really impacted my skin. I use First Aid Beauty's Pure Skin Cleanser. 

She/her 💗💜💙

vyniildisk
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Mostly blackheads and pimples...not acné though 

Ok, i will strongly reccomend you first a moisturizer with oil absorbing properties 

I love 

FAB Beauty Rescue OIL-FREE mattifying gel, it have niacinamide, licorice, ceramides and no fragance, no alcohol, no bad ingredients so the chances of giving you a bad reaction are zero.

or CERAVE facial moisturizing lotion, this one is not mattifying but it's very lightweight, so it feels amazing on the skin, it have niacinamide, ceramides and hyaluronic acid, you can use it both night and day

I reccomend you a topical exfolianting treatment to use 2 times a week, to keep your pores unclogged and your texture flawless, i really like:

Laroche Posay Effaclar DUO + is a moisturizer that you can use at night, no more than 3 nights per week. It contains salycilic acid, so it goes deeper into your pores to clean them and keep them clean

A good sunscreen

For oily skin i love ISDIN water fusion, it's super light and invisible on the skin

A nice cleanser

The CeraVe foaming gel cleanser is ideal for oily skin types and it will not over dry your skin.

all these products are gender neutral, have no fragance and they will NOT give you allergies or a bad reaction

gumzy3000
31 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is that a Canadian product or something? What does that have to do with Canada? :sweat:

I think its only available in Canada cause when I travel, I could NEVER find it. Anyways, its really good, you should use it if you have dry skin. 

trolly troll troll

1 hour ago, LastNight said:

Cerave cleansers and moisturisers are great and inexpensive. Paula’s Choice has an amazing range of products - a bit pricey, but they’re excellent. 

exactly what I recommend.

Efficient clean affordable products, available in pharmacies in Europe or different stores for Cerave. Get the cleanser, the moisturizer, get yourself a hyaluronic acid serum from laroche posay and ur good to go as a start.

Make sure to also buy pink clay powder to do a face mask once a week. 

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Speak for urself. My skin is literally an oil factory working overtime and constantly producing acne and backheads

The fact that i work in a dusty environment clogging my pores doesnt help either.

Simply put, warn water doesnt cut it for some of us. We need cleansers and moisturizers :flop:

not to mention warm water is not good for ur skin, always wash ur face with cold water (warm ages ur skin)

Archived