Jump to content
other

viral b0p & instant classic


vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

This bop went viral on tiktok months ago and since then is just living in my mind rent free, please give it a listen

Meme Doing The Most GIF

Put it on him, make him wanna marry me (yeah)

Boy you know you wanna put a ring on my finger
This loving so good I should never be single
He love the way I throw it like a pitcher on the mound
Put it on him, make him wanna wipe a bitch down

I can ride it like a cowgirl
Up down, up down, such a bad girl
I handle biz in and out the bedroom
It ain't a position that I can't assume…

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

a BOP, i heard this on some random stan twitter meme once and it's been on repeat in my playlist ever since 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...