chromatic puzea
Just now, RAMROD said:

:giggle: sweet and simple.

so sweet and the soccer moms get a little angry yeah

sour candy mv confirmed :billie:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Just now, GagaSine said:

Love this for her :golfclap: no point in catering to homophobes & haters

Poor child though. I've read comments about parents taking all the bows and merch away from their child because they want them to live a "Christian life". So sad. Imagine liking something and being forbidden to explore it.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

GagaSine
Just now, Jill said:

Poor child though. I've read comments about parents taking all the bows and merch away from their child because they want them to live a "Christian life". So sad. Imagine liking something and being forbidden to explore it.

Yeah as soon as heard the news I imagined poor crying kids watching their parents burn all their Jojo Siwa stuff. :fatcat: Ridiculous.

That was the best response ever lol. But yeah, sucks that the parents are going to keep their kids from being a fan, grrr

6 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

so sweet and the soccer moms get a little angry yeah

sour candy mv confirmed :billie:

angry karen ya ya ya ya ya :music:

the amount of fans she's going to lose with this news though :green: just think about it. she should have keep it to herself for a while longer I think

dynamite
Just now, Hebi said:

the amount of fans she's going to lose with this news though :green: just think about it. she should have keep it to herself for a while longer I think

Why? People should be able to come out whenever they want. If she loses fans because of this then why would she want people like that as fans in the first place...

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Why? People should be able to come out whenever they want. If she loses fans because of this then why would she want people like that as fans in the first place...

I 100% agree with you that she shouldn't wait, but let's also remember the majority of her fans are underage and if they decide not to stan anymore, chances are because their parents made them. It's not about the fans, it's about their parents.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Jill said:

I 100% agree with you that she shouldn't wait, but let's also remember the majority of her fans are underage and if they decide not to stan anymore, chances are because their parents made them. It's not about the fans, it's about their parents.

That's a fair point :neyde:

Chromatica
16 minutes ago, Hebi said:

But her doing this at the peak of her career is going to have so much more impact on the world versus if she had waited. We stan her for doing this.

zakariah

the delusion of some of these 'christian' parents, ironically, they're the ones with the mental illness

0e9068457e0207517e1906beb9dbba63619ca520

For some reason I didn't imagine well-crafted pettiness to be a part of her image so this caught me off guard :air:

Archived