💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden's approval rating at 63%, according to new poll

Jill

wat_01252021.jpg

The Hill-HarrisX poll's first presidential job approval rating for Joe Biden comes in at 63 percent support among registered voters.

Only 37 percent of respondents in the Jan. 21-22 survey said they disapprove of Biden's job in the White House.

Source: https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/535742-poll-president-bidens-first-approval-of-his-term-at-63-percent

Let us rejoice with the fact that Biden's first approval rate is higher than Trump's during the entirety of his presidency :billie: 

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snorlax

Its always that 37% :poot:

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon

There's always going to be people who disapprove no matter what or who is in office. These are good ratings.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reality

That's actually relatively high. That said, it's only been 5 days. 

"This is Chaos Magic, Wanda, and that makes you...The Scarlet Witch"
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's actually relatively high. That said, it's only been 5 days. 

They’re probably not gonna peak any higher too. Presidents always peak in their first week... and then... 🧍‍♂️ 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

There's always going to be people who disapprove no matter what or who is in office. These are good ratings.

 

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's actually relatively high. That said, it's only been 5 days. 

Tbh. Even in more homogenous Nations where most of the population thinks alike getting approval ratings much higher than this is difficult tbh...

 

Unless ur Legendary Mayor Hazel McCallion who got over 91% of votes without campaigning and her peak aproval ratings were in the high 90s :udidnt:

 

real-talk-on-senior-living-november-2018

 

Shes about to turn 100 in a few weeks. Legend :bradley:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
Just now, Economy said:

real-talk-on-senior-living-november-2018

The album cover we deserve but never got :pray:

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Child
9 minutes ago, Jill said:

The album cover we deserve but never got :pray:

For which album?
Angelina? Or Stefani? Or Germanotta?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
Just now, The Child said:

For which album?
Angelina? Or Stefani? Or Germanotta?

"The Final Album" (2078) :poot: 

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anika
30 minutes ago, Jill said:

wat_01252021.jpg

The Hill-HarrisX poll's first presidential job approval rating for Joe Biden comes in at 63 percent support among registered voters.

Only 37 percent of respondents in the Jan. 21-22 survey said they disapprove of Biden's job in the White House.

Source: https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/535742-poll-president-bidens-first-approval-of-his-term-at-63-percent

Let us rejoice with the fact that Biden's first approval rate is higher than Trump's during the entirety of his presidency :billie: 

Are you the real First Lady? If so I LOVE YOU AND BIDEN!!! :D :D well done!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Child
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

"The Final Album" (2078) :poot: 

What about “The Final Album: Act II” ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

"The Final Album" (2078) :poot: 

If she is as old as Hazel when this final album comes out it would actually be 2077 :lolly:

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jill
1 minute ago, Economy said:

If she is as old as Hazel when this final album comes out it would actually be 2077 :lolly:

Let's call the album "Cyberpunk" then and just ship it when it's halfway done.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LG2008

It's being just 5 days... :ladyhaha:

I really hope he does a great job, tho 🤞🏻

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...