💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd releases Greatest Hits album ahead of Super Bowl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
4 hours ago, COOOK said:

Y'all forgetting Katy Perry released her Greatest Hits only 2 years into her career...

one year too late tbh

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
11 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Y'all forgetting Britney released her greatest hits only 6 years into her career?

Also Gaga released her greatest hits album 1 year into her career.

Oh wait, The Fame Monster isn‘t a „Greatest Hits“ album, is it? Well it should be tho. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, Killa said:

you realize that your a bit deaf sis, thats what you realize.

But what you need to realize is that you don’t have to be a ****ing rude bitter person just because someone shared their opinion on artist that doesn’t give a plain **** about you or your existence in this world. That’s what you need to realize. 

lilboyblue

That's actually a great collection of songs! I don't own any of his albums, but I might consider getting this one.

1 hour ago, Regina George said:

But what you need to realize is that you don’t have to be a ****ing rude bitter person just because someone shared their opinion on artist that doesn’t give a plain **** about you or your existence in this world. That’s what you need to realize. 

talk about rude. The weekend from his first ep work to mainstream to starboy and this new album is a complete different sound. Why would you bring the beaten narrative of sexism is what i dont get. You came out with an ignorant ass comment, thats surely biased. Because it baffles me how youd say such a false statement.

Regina George
52 minutes ago, Killa said:

talk about rude. The weekend from his first ep work to mainstream to starboy and this new album is a complete different sound. Why would you bring the beaten narrative of sexism is what i dont get. You came out with an ignorant ass comment, thats surely biased. Because it baffles me how youd say such a false statement.

Female artist HAVE TO work harder than male artists. Those are facts. You think a female artist could get away with wearing the same outfit for two years promoting an album? Lmao. Yea. 

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Me whenever you throw out ya chest for DUA LIPA lmfaoo

Runway

I have special feelings for Can’t Feel My Face when they’d play it in the club and id drunk dance to it :ladyhaha:

Regina George
28 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Me whenever you throw out ya chest for DUA LIPA lmfaoo

You’re literally one of the rudest people on this website so please just don’t quote me 

pop a 911

I like greatest hits albums because they usually remaster all the tracks :ohwell:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived