💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Harry Potter HBO Max series

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

"A Harry Potter live-action TV series is in early development at HBO Max. Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that executives at the WarnerMedia-backed streamer have engaged in multiple conversations with potential writers exploring various ideas that would bring the beloved property to television. Sources say broad ideas have been discussed as part of the early-stage exploratory meetings."

'[...]no writers or talent are currently attached as the conversations are still in the extremely early stages and no deals have been made. "There are no Harry Potter series in development at the studio or on the streaming platform," HBO Max and Warner Bros. reaffirmed in a statement to THR.'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/harry-potter-live-action-tv-series-in-early-development-at-hbo-max-exclusive

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wallet: "Damn bro..."

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

edengowon

we will be illegally streaming

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 minute ago, Jill said:

My wallet: "Damn bro..."

Just now, Autumn said:

we will be illegally streaming

:bon:

Stupid Oreo

That Rowling still dares to do that, little transphobic mess

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

There are no Harry Potter series in development at the studio or on the streaming platform,

so what's the truth tho

--

No need for this tho. Haven't they learned from what happenned to Star Wars? HP saga concluded magnificently ten years ago, let it rest. There's no need for this imo. Their focus should be on fixing the FB franchise. 

Bonkers

Due to the toxic name association to JK Rowling, I decline to comment at this time.  

InfiniteCostlyEstuarinecrocodile-max-1mb

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Knife said:

Watch the antagonists be transgender witches or something. :triggered:

Watch Hermione being replaced by her cousin :huntyga:

3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

so what's the truth tho

I doubt they'd confirm anything yet. As the article says they don't even have a writer and the copyrights situation is complicated. 

I believe it's true tho, cuz why would they suddenly make a fake post about Harry Potter?:rip:

Mister Gaga
3 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

why would they suddenly make a fake post about Harry Potter?

maybe to taste the waters. see how the public reacts, idk. 

4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

First they ruin the Winx, now this :huntyga: can i have a childhood?

5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

No need for this tho. Haven't they learned from what happenned to Star Wars? HP saga concluded magnificently ten years ago, let it rest. There's no need for this imo. Their focus should be on fixing the FB franchise. 

I'd love a Harry Potter series. Either with the Marauders or again the whole HP series, one book per season.

It'd be amazing and HBO is so good at book adaptations...just look at His Dark Materials.  The special effects are incredible 

Jose P

Ehh idk about this, the movie franchise was very iconic and acclaimed so I don’t see a reason to adapt the source material again, unless it’s not actually an adaptation of the books but a spin off.

The book series that desperately needs a new adaptation is Percy Jackson, such incredible books that were disrespected with two atrocious movies. It pains me when I mention it and people just think of those demonic films.

Archived