Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG for WellCertified

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m just gonna say it, the fact she can’t even muster up a single crumb of album content in 5 months meanwhile she can sit in front of a camera and promote anything that secures a direct debit is really beginning to confuse me. I really wish I knew how she was feeling right now. I’m worried for her 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Quartz

You know what's killing me? The fact that we don't KNOW if the era is over or not. It's like a slow painful death. Just tell us if there's nothing more to come please. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

:applause:  So happy that Gaga does so much for good causes.  She always finds ways to help people.  It's what really matters.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Mother of Puppies

well at least she's serving looks! Looking gorgeous in that maleficent outfit :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

OhHenny2020
36 minutes ago, Stef said:

I’m just gonna say it, the fact she can’t even muster up a single crumb of album content in 5 months meanwhile she can sit in front of a camera and promote anything that secures a direct debit is really beginning to confuse me. I really wish I knew how she was feeling right now. I’m worried for her 

I’m just curious, why are you?

Chromatica Island
6 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

911 was the last chapter of the lackluster Journey, get over it...

No it isn't and lackluster? The album was #1 and won many VMAs

6 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

:interestinga:

Her social media is turning into a manufactured pop star’s page and it’s so sad. All it is is advertisement after advertisement.

It's her job, get over it, she can do whatever she wants, plus this will help people

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

You know what's killing me? The fact that we don't KNOW if the era is over or not. It's like a slow painful death. Just tell us if there's nothing more to come please. 

I'm pretty sure she will restart the era with the Chromatica ball this year, so there's still hope!

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Stef said:

It speaks a lot, some people just are afraid/don't want to accept it

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Quartz
16 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I'm pretty sure she will restart the era with the Chromatica ball this year, so there's still hope!

Hopefully. :bear:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Hopefully. :bear:

At least we have the album:heart:

Archived