💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
sports

Tom Brady leads Buccaneers to the Super Bowl

LateToCult

We-

Tom Brady lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Super Bowl LV, which will take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. 

Azealia Banks needs to stop playing with kitty bones and start working with whatever voodoo Tom Brady has been using.  :bear:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
chromatic puzea

alright. . . 

okay. . .

american footbal side of GGD make some noise. . .

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BUtterfield 8

I can also lead him as well 

inside my *******

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
reysus

i don't even watch football but i love brady just bc his success makes football fans so bitter lmaooooo


married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, well into his 40s, and still winning. go off king :vegas:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister

At least America has a new sports hero and Legend to be proud of. Brady sure has The Life.:applause::gayhat:

What nourishes me also destroys me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

King of football, it’s insane. Definitely a major power couple, just not in entertainment 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JRCF29
25 minutes ago, Sister said:

At least America has a new sports hero and Legend to be proud of. Brady sure has The Life.:applause::gayhat:

New? He's been playing since 2001...

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agunimon

With Brady as the quarterback they are going to go on to make many more trips to the Super Bowl. He's the main reason the Patriots were so successful. I don't follow football super closely but as far as I am concerned, Lamar Jackson and Nick Foles are the only quarterbacks that really touch Tom Brady. 👏

Edited by Agunimon

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin Drew Bieber

King of Football. Haters seethe! It’s so funny how there’s a football stan world just like there’s a music stan world :lolly:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult
22 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

With Brady as the quarterback they are going to go on to make many more trips to the Super Bowl. He's the main reason the Patriots were so successful. I don't follow football super closely but as far as I am concerned, Lamar Jackson and Nick Foles are the only quarterbacks that really touch Tom Brady. 👏

Nah. He’s got 1 more year with them. It’s not certain if he’ll renew, leave, or retire. Realistically, best case scenario for them is two back-to-back Super Bowls.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sister

 

1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

New? He's been playing since 2001...

I just mean that he can sit with the old and newer legends, he hasn't lost his streak. I don't know why people are mad about his winning and wanting him to lose or to retire, we need all of the big champions we can get, why not be proud and consider that he is legit. I just hear whining about him a lot, not that I care, but I can't see liking football and not being proud for him and accepting that he is another one of the greatest in sports.

Edited by Sister
What nourishes me also destroys me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SevenWonder
1 hour ago, reysus said:

i don't even watch football but i love brady just bc his success makes football fans so bitter lmaooooo


married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, well into his 40s, and still winning. go off king :vegas:

I'm one of those football fans! He's the least talented most talented athlete ever!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...